Rocky returns!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by i'm_not_neo, Oct 17, 2006.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Yup,I guess its one final bout for Rocky.It's official that Rocky 6 aka Rocky Balboa is gonna be released in 2006.The crazy Rocky fan that I am,I had to search for trailers,pics,anything!!!
    For those who think Stallone is too old to pull this one off,think again!!He's fit as hell (atleast for his age,I mean you can't expect him to be as he was in Rambo right?)
    A bit silly on the storyline but who cares,we want Stallone in the ring unlike what he did in the 5th movie.

Link for trailer:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479143/trailers

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

oho..after a long time!! i heard sumwhere dat in rocky's sequel hrithik roshan would be casted as sylvester's son...lol! but i guess our sly is not too old yet

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I read somewhere in an interview that Syl finally realized he was getting old while shooting for this movie.

The Rocky series is inspiring...I always wanted to be a boxer as a kid and the Rocky movies didn't help. I almost signed up for boxing lessons until someone told my parents that the trainers delibrately break your nose the first time :'(

4. ^ is it true.. :shock:

5. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

To make it more realistic they should show Rocky having a heart attack while running......two minutes after he starts.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes it is true.

7. cronix

cronix New Member

rocky is back.... wow.... i am a big fan of rocky movis..... got all the movies on dvds.... great one more to the collection

8. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Hrithik??!!Sky's the limit for rumours,I guess.
    @lord_neo....I've heard these days they surgically remove the bone rather than breaking it...
    @erutu...they haven't actually shown a heart attack but they've incuded some other old age effects like easy fatigue and effects of Ca depostion in the body...
    lol...imagine Rocky's running with the theme song in the back and he gets a heart attack....they'd call it Rocky 5 & 1/2 then.

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Past Rocky was like

"Dostoon ko salaam....dushmanon ko salaam....Rocky mera naam, Rocky mera naam, Rocky mera naaaaaam"

Present Rocky with Zayed Khan has Himess going

"Junooouuunnn Junooouuunnn Junooouuunnn Junooouuunnn...........Junooouuunnn Junooouuunnn Junooouuunnn Junooouuunnn"

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I was watching the critic review of rocky and remembered what he said ..

Neither Amitabh Bachan nor Robert De Niro could have saved the movie and zayed khan makes it even worse and of course himess' music sums it up .. Lol .. Bollywood Rocks!