rock cocerts

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by metal=heaven, Dec 24, 2005.

1. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

hey ppl!!:)
    lets use dis thread to post all d location,timings etc. of all d Rock concerts happening all ovr India!wot say....??;p

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

ROCKATHON @ Legends Of Rock Experience.. Last Concert of this Year..

Band : Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

Time : 8:30 PM onwards

3. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

hey Koramangala's in bangalore..rite?(im sorry..iv got a verrrrry poor geography)

4. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Yeah! its in b'lore ......

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Darn !! i missed to give the information out, but there was nice live performance by "prestorika", blackhole theory (pune)", etc. in cafe morrison (new delhi)

And prestorika, wat can one say about gurtej, vasav,and all these guys just rock and there new demo CD which got 5 songs by them is out,(thank god i got that CD), Then this pune band "blackhole thoery" they were tight as well playing death metal, nice humble guys , anyways if there's gonna be any new information about live shows and rock concerts will surely gonna give details out here.. enjoy.. and keep rocking

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Gig at Mez in New Friends Col ( Delhi)
    Bands : F.t.N and Descent
    Time: 8:00

gig starts at 8. dunoo bout descent but F.t.N sure is a kickass band . they play mostly nu-metal ( slipknot , deftones etc) with a hint of pantera. its their tightness that made them big

7. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

@alfons:u 4got 2 mention d date......:!

8. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

@knight_guitar: prestorika rox man.iv got dat demo cd as well...iv d songs f d cd actually.awesum songs

9. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@metal=heaven ..shit forgot.

its on the 30th !!

10. knight_guitar

@metal heaven, right dude.. i just love "hoist my soul" and "shameless pride" but.. i can sense a little iron maiden in them, but trust me.. with these guys around delhi can never be short of rock pythons !!

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah i've got their CD as well
    i really like Sycophant..while Here I'm gone i totally like Iron Maiden.

Their vocalist has another band called RAJA BAND ...they too cover maiden and extreme ..their guitarist is really talented

12. knight_guitar

NEverr heard raja band , but when u first said it "raja band", i was like what kinda orchestra is it ???? do they play in marriage parties , but thanks for clarifying that , yeah even there Bassist is lead guitarist of another band, but Gurtej singh (lead guitarist, prestorika) is good man, cause.. i remember they playing "hallowed by thy name by iron maiden" when i reached "cafe morrison". and guitaring is totally mad....

13. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

huh?
    lead guitarist of prestorika is Lokesh ..their rhythm guitarist's name is Gutrej !!

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^who's anirban?? i met that guy a few days ago.. isnt he in that band??

15. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

umm
    havent heard of any anirban

16. knight_guitar

Don't know.. but it was gurtej who was.. playing... the solo and riff for "hallowed by thy name" and i don't know "Anirban" as well..

17. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

umm..
    dunno man.
    he normally doesnt do leads!

18. knight_guitar

anyways do listen to "dawn of new era by blackhole theoy" , they are good and i think reached.. semi's or something of "ID-2004" which was won by some band which played death metal (wonder how's that possible, people throw bricks when u play death metal in ID)

19. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

anirban chakrabaty is vocalist of orange street

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^:confused: we're probably talkin abt different anirbans... the guy m talkin abt plays the guitar