Rock Band Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by damnrockrules, Oct 13, 2011.

1. damnrockrules

damnrockrules New Member

Hi guys! I am a singer and looking to form a rock band in Bangalore.. need cool guitarist, drummer and bassist for the same. We would be composing Hindi rock and also doing cover of classic rock songs of bands like GnR, AC/DC, Scorpions, Bon Jovi and stuff.

Looking for passionate musicians... wannabes plz EXCUSE!!!!!!!!

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Define "wannabe".

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

LMAO!!!!
    ROFL!!!

i think everybody come under wannabes till they get on stage-performers/non performers...:)

4. damnrockrules

damnrockrules New Member

i disagree..

.for me wannabes are those who just wanna form a band for the heck of it....and y u so interested in questioning me? u shud be more interested in music than questioning my views. :)

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

those who cant perform dont form bands! coz it requires nerves n passion to be on stage performing as a band..sorry bro i wasnt questioning or for that matter answering you either as i am not in any band nor intend to form..gave my opinion as a pure music enthu..
    yeah..i am already interested in music..thats y i learnt guitaring in just 3 months and can sing along english,hindi,Kannada,tamil,telugu and malayalam songs as well..:)..that too by myself..:)
    check out my very first post for IGT about my interest in music..you'll know..

P.S..there was no need to be personal on a public forum!!! the downside was it made yourself look bad..:)..plus i dont wanna be in war of words with anybody on this esteemed forum esp those from Karnataka..:)..you know i wud love to have good will with fellow kannadigas

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

And I would like to have goodwill with all fellow Indians.

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

he he heh he..thats what even my reply meant too..!! anyways am glad to be educated abt your honorable intentions!

"plus i dont wanna be in war of words with anybody on this esteemed forum esp those from Karnataka....you know i wud love to have good will with fellow kannadigas "

8. damnrockrules

damnrockrules New Member

hehe.. thats again an assumption that i am taking it personally...m just expressing my feelings about ur views.. BTW m not a kannadiga..

9. damnrockrules

damnrockrules New Member

moreover, where did state come from...talk abt being an Indian guys..not Kaannadiga or Mallu or Punjabi

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

i was doing the same dud/e!.expressing my feelings about the view of 'wannabe'..it was in just good humor that i made that first statement .thats y it had a smiley in the end.:)....but i was at the recieiving end.hence i reacted..no worries..since i saw bangalore..i thought u must be one..my bad..sorry for the misconception though..whichever part u r from all good according to the patriotic notion :)...jai hind
    "LMAO!!!!
    ROFL!!!

i think everybody come under wannabes till they get on stage-performers/non performers..."

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

yeah yeah..include indian girls as well..am feminine gender..
    from now on we'll talk indian guys n gals..he he he :)

btw..even by mistake next time am not gonna 'view' let alone 'express views' on any threads started by you..SORRY..it was the first time i met someone like u here..he he he he :)..
    thanks for the interaction..lemme finish it now.:)

12. damnrockrules

damnrockrules New Member

hehe

cheers :) guys or gals..its all abt rockng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

whateverrrrrrrrrrrr!

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

so has the peace treaty been signed between you two ?
    I am sure Damnrockrules would eager, now that he know Komal is a female.

(Heh, who wouldn't ... ;) )

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

peace treaty huh!..as far as i remember i have finished the interaction n has told him hereafter will make sure not to even view his posts..he he he he..;)
    well..well..about the eagerness..@damnrockrules should be the one answering...
    ahem! because Komal is female..she was always one..he he he he:)..;)
    p.s-@damnrockrules didnt know..or dint anticipate maybe..he was warrring with 'female'..he he he..;)
    guess gender doesnt matter when quarrels takes place..he he he [source-common sense!] :)

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Of course gender matters.
    You seem to have missed an entire Indian cinema genre - which start off with the guy and girl quarreling ... :p

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

he he he he..i enjoy indian cinema genre a lot..which start off with guy and girl quarreling..but as a person itni filmi/nonsense nahi hu atleast in that sense[let my filmi habits/nature,if any,remain unknown]..!..he he he ;)
    in reality i have had quite few quarrels where the opposite gender dint care about me being a female/gal whatever. and i havent made peace with many till date..he he he :)

hey i got an idea..start a thread and start naming all the movies which had the hero n heroine starting as foes!..whassaay? :D

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Do the honors.
    I am not good in creating threads.

19. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

cute thread <3 we can at least draw one positive from the fact that the ladies are now posting on this forum :grin:

20. komal29

komal29 New Member

cute..huh?..this thread was actually someone's introduction which turned into a tiff on some comment i posted in good humor and later turning into idea generating conversation between @alpha1 and @komal29..and now..@Morbid_Angel is also there!
    ahem..! thanks..but i do defintely think that there are many ladies posting in indianguitartabs.com..:grin:..honestly learning from forum more than posting..:)