Robaroo Guitar Tabs and Chords - a new one.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rjain172, Mar 11, 2006.

1. rjain172

rjain172 Banned

There r already many posts abt dis songs n the IGT'ns hv played d song on 'A & D'. Actually, these chords didn't work 4 me (don't no why), so I'm sending my set of chords(G, D) along wid their positions as they r a little different from d traditional ones.
    Also, these chords can also b used in d songs like Dooba-2, O Sanam & d likes along wid D maj.

These chords r really simple & sounds perfectly alright in Robaroo.

Well, I'm not writing dn d lyrics n d strumming pattern, d whole song goes on G n D only. (G D G......)

Require every precious comments of u guys (of course, aftr trying)

Here goes d chords, wid frets in brackets.

G

E---------------*----------------------(3)
    B---------------*----------------------(3)
    G--------------------------------------(0)
    D--------------------------------------(0)
    A---------*----------------------------(2)

C

B---------------*----------------------(3)
    G--------------------------------------(0)
    D---------*----------------------------(0)
    A--------------*-----------------------(2)
    E--------------------------------------(3)

2. LETHAL

LETHAL New Member

they sound like hell
    actually it is on A and D only
    dont act smart which you are not

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Thread will be moved to Hindi Guitar Tabs..Forum

4. champak lal

champak lal New Member

with these sounds lik old rafi number on my guitar :)

5. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

All you guys... Place a capo on the 2nd fret and it sound EXACTLY like the original :) ...

capo on 2nd fret has the following tranformations:
    A ---> G
    D ---> C

ownage.

~ DJ

6. Freats

Freats New Member

Hi ;

Freats here have u try 'c' instade of 'd'. coz right now i am using G and C for Rubaroo and it sound good .so if u want to try then plz try 1c.

regard;

Freats

7. rjain172

rjain172 Banned

He, 2 all u guys, I'm sooo sory. Actually my mistake as I did't mentioned d frets earlier. So now I edited my post & hope dis time u guys might find it correct.

FRETS,
    dood, I mentioned G & C only!

Best Regards,
    rjain172

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

where you say C what chord do you mean? when using G and C one can use the Gsus4 to good effect. that is what your chord shapel looks like. is that what you're trying to say??

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Crap ! My friends play it this way. rjain your chord shapes need correction !

nIK!:nw:

10. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

correction of Roobaroo

hey ! r u nuts ?? u r not tune ur guitar on e......or somethin wrong wid ur hearing memory......d song Roobaroo...which's basic chords is A n D......they r standard chords buddy.....tune ur guitar first on e n try these chords....u will get difference between ur chords combination...which's u post.....i think u need to improve ur scales...n ...hearing memory too...all d best for d next work out..G and C chords cant play in d song......bcoz d scale of song goes high...

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

i dont understand the problem. the song is in A and D. transpose it to G, and you get G and C. so if you are playing it with G and C, you are not RAISING the pitch, but LOWERING it. also it is a perfectly ok thing to do. i personally feel that it sounds better with G and C.

12. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Oh man, I had come to post that only. The perfectly correct version is G and C. Its probably the easiest song out there. Also, lemme remove the confusion from the strum pattern...who the hell had made it soo tough? Its real easy. It goes in 2 "steps" for each chord.
    (1)
    DOWN *tiny gap* DOWN *tiny gap* (this bit shouldnt take more than one sec, on on the whole)
    (2)
    Play this very much faster than part 1, almost letting your hand go "free"
    DOWN UP DOWN DOWN (play first stroke - down- lil harder, thats how it is in the song)
    Understandably, the you can again go down comfortably. If you keep a nice rythm of your strum hand and play its very casually, your hand wont grow too tired from that bit of strummin, if you actually gotta play it for 5 mins non stop.
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

13. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

yaar for once and for all please someone clarify which are the correct chords. ek to pehle se hi nahin baj rahaa upar se yeh confusion, jaan loge kya

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hahahha... :RollLol: i think A-D is correct...but play whatever u find is "sounding good"..samjhe bachhe?

15. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

ok aunty .while u are at it , correct strumming bhi bata do

16. vini

vini Repeat Offender

to be honest...even i cant strum correctly! and y i cant is coz i havent practiced for it ever...but m sure anyone can!!

after practicing well...off u go!!practice kar..and check the pattern posted by jozko..might be of some help

17. jozko

jozko Banned

18. whampher

whampher New Member

ok,doesnt work out for me

19. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^
    Dont just start playin and expect to strum perfect. Do basic strummin like DUDU or DDDD UUUU in the beginning for the songs instead of harder ones. Practice.

20. kaylash

kaylash Member

The song is played in A and D chords guys. And not C and G which some of you are insisting on. Listen to the song and play it again.