Riots in Vadodara city!!!....exams postponed

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Hardik, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

The area i live in is safer and no curfew is imposed here,but the area around my college is under curfew...
    My exams have been postponed coz of this and dunno when it will be taken again...i dont even know which paper to study for......
    I am so frusrated...have been studying like hell and now they say no exams!!

I dont know why this all started, i mean many tempels were also cleared coz they were illegal constructions...but why this riots over the dargah????...
    I hope the things get calmed down soon...

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol change ur countdown timer

i hope there is curfew in new bombay....no office :)

3. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Where is alpha1 with his ak-47 when you need him?

jamhead likes this.
  4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Alpha1 is watching SouthPark - Bigger Longer Uncut.

I just wish someone makes a movie like this in India, shattering the Indian phenomena the way SouthPark literally rapes American phenomena.

And yeah, a special mention about Gujarat in Indian SouthPark.

5. vishalj

vishalj Banned

If someone makes something like that then rest assured the Shiv Sena and the BJP will anal rape the person(s) responsible

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Ah, probably another reason why I have joined "INDIA SUCKS" Community on Orkut.

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^Thats so sad...
    When the bombings in Riyadh had occurred in 2002 or 2003, i remember Jeddah had also gotten some threats at the american consulate. Our school shut down -entirely...no grad. no exams..no grades....all our second semester grades were adjusted and guessed...it was crazy!!!
    And not to mention the frustration that had built up in all of is.

These riots and terror acts seriously involve all of us, whether we like it or not :( sad, very sad.
    But dont you worry big guy, im sure ur place'll have something sorted out for all of you..and you'll be able to flush out all your exam-prep out!!! ;)

@alpha: is there seriously a group called that? I had no idea..:) Thats hilarious!

8. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

I watched the uncut documentary version of the gujarat riots when i was in Ahmedabad
    trust me, it was Bad!! what the news channels showed was nothing!!
    jus hope there isnt a second one..

@Hardik- relax! hopefully it'l be over soon..
    i was wondering if your anywhere near the affected area, good you arent though.
    Avoid going anywhere near Fatehpura area

@alpha.... ok!! now i'l finally Ask you .... Whats the countdown for?

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I wish there was southpark in India

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Petunia: yes there is.
    Unfortunately overtly patriotic (read = blind) ppl try to get such communities closed. Actually these ppl are no different from chinese authorities who try to get blogs of Chinese ppl censored (so that nothign is depicted againt the State)

+ Petunia, he really cant help it. He is living in Gujarat. Such things are pretty common there.

Bubbles: CAn you tell me when the timer will stop? ;) (Day/Date etc)

T_Wiz: you forgot:
    add Muslim League kind of parties/factions to it.

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^Hmm yea that is depressing..but as long as its opn..hah..imma gonna find it and join it!!
    Gujarat..sometimes it scares how much tension there is wahan pe...so many innocent people and unnecessary "poking"

12. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

approximately 4 years
    But that doesnt answer my question, you cant question my question with a question, that makes my question seem unquestionable!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.