Right speak u english!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Dec 27, 2005.

1. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

THATS JUST TALK
    IT SPREADS LIKE WILD FIRE>
    THERES EVEN A FORWARDED MAIL I GOT!! :shock: :shock:
    U ALSO MISSED ONE IMPORTANT ONE-

Make a STRAIGHT circle. :p: :p: :p:

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Man amazin thread .. here is something really original .. our college was in a rural kinda area havin all dumb ass professors .. so during da submissions .. sir walks in da class n announces .. "EVERYONE COME TO DA LAB N SIGN ME UR JOURNALS" :RollLol:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

my bro had one bihari or sumthin professor he used bhaat instead of what

bhaat is ur praablem..hain? :annoyed:

4. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ LOL LOL
    courtesy of a friend .. not my own: .. we had a german teacher in our automotive engineeing course down at loughborough university, his last name was ball .. and at our first german language class he made it clear that we should do the salutations for him in english and not german! .. hehe .. those of you not familiar with german, the tanslation for the salutation "mister" in german is "heir" .. so it would have been heir ball ..

Alfons likes this.
  5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ lmao...

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ahh,... I knew it, dont ask how.

Nice one's comin up here. Though few are just putting up shit read from mails.

7. PakPride

PakPride New Member

LOL!!! Kep them coming! I wish I had some great stories to post...but no can do...

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Oh seriously man .. some people have juz cooked up some crap story .. n ended up wid a line from da forwaded mails .. tryin to deceive :p:

9. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

When i was in class 11th .. we had a Physical Chemical teacher,
    whose habit was to say 'OK' after evry few seconds...

And guess what , he used to pronounce OK as -> 'Okie'.

:gather:

10. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

our pt teacher

JUST SHUT YOU MY MOUTH I WILL

does anyone knoe wat thats supposed to mean?

11. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

here are some of my experience....

We had a chemistry teacher, who used to speak English in Punjabi!!!! Some of his favourite words were Almonium (Aluminium) and Milak (Milk).

Our Physics teacher was also a nut. In the micrometer screw guage experiment, he was teaching us the operation of the instrument. When he got to the rachet, he demonstrated to us how to GENTLY turn it. He was so gentle, that the rachet clicked about 20 times least!!!

Our chemistry teacher was teaching us the corrosion of Iron. Thats what he said, "Corrosion in Iron is continuous. Not like aluminium where it is protective oxide coating. In iron, once upon a time the corrosion starts, its eats the iron totally."

This is abt my friend. Our english teacher asked a student to make a sentence on pick-pockets. This friend of mine quickly turned to me and excitedly asked," Oye kabhi pick-pocket khai hai????" (Have u ever eaten pick-pocket???)

Will post more once i remember them...

12. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^LMAO @milak

i rem my 6th grade geometry teacher used to say "maiyyerment" for measurement... what's with that!

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

my 1st sem ManPro guy used to add 'the' before everythng n d chem guy used to add 's' after everythng ("waters", "effect of acid rain on taj mahals" etc) so if u cross both of them n send the result to australia, u'll probably get that annoying crocodile dundee guy frm salaam namaste

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^^^ :RollLol: hahaha.......ha

15. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

@Cryptic: Eijjactly!! lolz

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

aaaahahaha.. nice thread...

one of our physical trainer in college..
    i was just sitting and smoking behind the bushes..... he was new at his job... all of a sudden he appears *shocked*... he came straight upto me and asked.. In Which class do you read?

instead of answering his ques.. we all started laughing like hell

few days later he came in the classroom as a substitute and ordered a guy..

Beta... Off the door

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Just remembered from this one, even our current ADBMC proffesor has this habbit of sayin ok ok ok ok ok ok all the time. Her max OKpm(OK per Minute) is 18!!

18. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

senses of humors ^^

19. zing

zing Machine Head

once in school we were makin hazar awaaz our new history teacher says "b quiet or i will stand up on the bench!"
    we were in splits then she said "shut up or i will call principal n he will get out of the school"
    we laughed non stop for 1 hour

20. zing

zing Machine Head

hey we had a prof who used 2 say 'what is that' rapidfire so we used to deliberately mumble questions to him like 'sir what is the meaning of sdqwer asdffa afff' n then he wud go 'what is that what is that what is that' his record was 5 in a row

n the same guy used to say stuff like 'typically the value is 2 but generally it is around 11'