Ride Safe, not for light hearted!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Jun 3, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

This thread was made only to spread awareness about safe riding on the city roads. I dont know when people will understand, how important is it to drive sensibly. I little care while driving yr vehicle n all will be fine and safe. I have posted a few pics in the seconf post, only those who can dare to see it should see them. I myself found them very disturbing, and to some extent have slowed down on the roads now. So worked for me, thought it would work for a few more in here. :)

Some pics r not clear coz my frnd cliked them in the dark and that too on his cell phone, but still u can see things!

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

goddamn, they are disturbing...i guess i have to drink 4 or 5 redbulls be4 i start driving now...

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

^lol....in dat case u dun need to drive...u can fly...coz "Red bull gives u wings".. :p:

guitarangela likes this.
  4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

tasty images ...
    (drool drool) ...

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz...so true...but just to wake ma self up..cause most of the time i m sleeping when driving...

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmmm,..... hope i dont get yr pics to post the next time :p: man!!!!!

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

DUDE THATS DISTURBING....................VERY VERY VERY DISTURBING.................:cry2::shock:shock:
    @DP........DUDE.......SERIOUSLY DRINK REDBULL, TAKE AMPHETAMINES...WAHTEVA..BUT DONT DOZE OFF WHILE DRIVINK MAN..................

:shock::shock:

8. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Both the Picture POSTS have been removed... as the pictures were found highly disturbing and objectional...

I guess, ppl have enough sense to drive sensibly...
    If not, EXPERIENCE is the best teacher...

And remember, accidents happens unknowingly... even if you arent driving fast, u can meet with an accident...
    U can take care of your own driving habits.. but not of your corresponding vehicle's driver... so its always 50-50!

But, no need to post such disturbing scenes..

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,.. no one had objection dude!!!!

Nee wys,.. its OK!!

10. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar i had to see the pics...just wanna check how disturbing they are...any idea how i can c em widout any1 else seein it...

11. shak

shak Harrr!

woa! .. where did all the guts and gore go?? .. who took it off?
    well it was very graphic .. sorry u missed it taifi ...

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@Taifi......dont........its like wanting to open pandora's box.........
    those images are still haunting me

13. shak

shak Harrr!

^^and i thought you liked to collect skulls (it was you wasnt it?) ..

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

C,..zoom,.. told ya,.. no one had objection, infact ppl wanna see it now. Though its really surprising,... :p

15. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

this reminds me of a southpark episode where kenny got paid do crazy stuff...
    we live in a sick sick world

16. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@akkyy21: I have an objection buddy... :shock:
    It reminds me of something.... So, they had to go in the best interest...

As such, your nice message didnt needed people to see accident pics to improve driving habits.... You can get crushed on the road..for no reason/fault of your own.. :eek::
    And this doesnt mean that i am light-hearted :p:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Zoom - Wah!!!<.. i dont mean to shoot back here,.... but reminds YOU????
    Dude, that doesnt sound good. Is it just coz u think its not alrite??? Anyways u can opt not to answer this, just drop it,...

@ ananth - But still u like kenny,.. :p