Resurrection - The Compilation Album - Releasing 20th Nov 04

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Demonstealer, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Barcode Entertainment brings your "RESURRECTION - THE BEST OF INDIAN EXTREME METAL"

A compilation of the countries 12 most brutal and extreme bands. The album will be released on 20th November at Strawberry Fields in bangalore. Bombay, Pune, Delhi etc will follow soon.

1. Demonic Resurrection – Frozen Portrait
    2. Acrid Semblance – Burning The Ashes
    3. Exhumation – Among The Dead
    4. IIIrd Sovereign – Face Of Despair
    5. Kryptos – Forgotten Land Of Ice
    6. Myndsnare – Layers Of Hypocrisy
    7. Shrapnel – Futile
    8. Reptilian Death – Reptilian Death
    9. Narsil – Death Comprendez
    10. Black Hole Theory – God Fears Me
    11. Demonstealer – Blood Vengeance
    12. Grey – Severed Dreams
    13. Exhumation – The Awakening
    14. Myndsnare – Temporal Movements (Live)
    15. Kryptos – Altrered Destinies (Live)
    16. Demonic Resurrection – A Darkness Descends

DR - Remixed and Remastered @ Demonic Studios
    Myndsnare,Kryptos, BHT, RD - Remastered @ Demonic Studios
    Grey, Narsil, AS - Mastered @ Grey Studios - Delhi
    Artwork by Mephisto

The album is priced at a mere 100Rupees!

16 TRACKS OF PURE METAL MAYHEM FROM 12 OF THE COUNTRIES MOST BRUTAL BANDS!!!!

Attached Files:

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

those are indian bands and indian albums? like from India?

3. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

Boy the names make it feel they not at all indian ones...
    HAd never heard of all these.. would like to surely listen to them..
    never actually listened to good indian rock music except parikrama and some other bands...
    have many ppl heard such good indian metal songs...
    if yeh wich one and wer could i get them for downloading...

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Cool Sahil. Sounds great. When and where will it be available in Hyderabad. I really want to get it. And by the way ur song rocks!!

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Way to Go.. Buddy.. Looking forward to this..

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Wow, cool, really looking forward to buy it, when will it be available?

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Guys in bombay who wish to buy the cd can call me(SAHIL) on 9820643313 and come pick up their copy from me.

More distributors will be listed soon
    for guys in bangalore
    mail either
    [SNIP]
    [SNIP]
    [SNIP]

to order your copies.

Hydrabad guys will have to wait sowwie :(
    would be great if you guys can place a bulk order
    like say collect 10 guys who want to buy it and send me money via DD or Cheque and I'll have a box couriered the very next day.
    thats all I can think of for now

Pune and Delhi distribution coming soon.

8. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

What about new delhi?

9. jayanth

I need a copy in Bangalore.. Help me out Sahil.. BTW why didnt you call me when you got here??

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hey dude why did u snip those email ids??
    they are public ids of the bands and given out with their permission
    and contact yasmin for a copy or deepak from shrapnel or nolan from kryptos for copies in bangalore

new delhi coming soon dude!!!

11. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

btw here is a review on the cd done by me.

RESURRECTION CD REVIEW

1. Demonic Resurrection – Frozen Portrait – Can’t review my own song. Just will say its re-mixed and re-mastered. J Starting vocals by Nimit and Verse vocals by Ranjit.
    2. Acrid Semblance – Burning The Ashes – Great melodic metal from the Delhi guys. Love the song. Great riffs and keyboard parts. Anubhav’s vocals are excellent. Love the way they have done the song. Drums could be louder in the mix. Excellent guitar and keyboard solos in the song, love the little war between them.
    3. Exhumation – Among The Dead – With the new intro some long building up piece from some horror movie or si-fi flick chase sequence goes into one hell of a brutal song. Love the guitar tone. Big and BEEFY!!! Aditya’s vocals are awesome and the song kicks ass. With exhumation is always short sweet and brutal J
    4. IIIrd Sovereign – Face Of Despair – Starts with a little bass and drum groove and breaks into a kickass melodic riff… This song has a part which reminds me of Athiest during the Elements album phase. Song has a lot of parts and tempo changes. The vocals are powerful. Drumming is really kickass. Love the solo. Great song by a great band. A band to really really look out for.
    5. Kryptos – Forgotten Land Of Ice – Taken from the album ‘Spiral Ascent’ its one of their older songs done with some new stuff like the keys and spacey intro. Sounds killer. A typical Kryptos song. Melodic riffs. Straightforward drumming. In your face metal. The solo on this has been done by Trinity(Ex-Cryptic). Great track.
    6. Myndsnare – Layers Of Hypocrisy – Technical Thrash/Death at its best. Myndsnare’s track from their Demo “A Preliminary Quest” is a complex and brutal juggernaut of metal music. Great riffs and incredible drumming.
    7. Shrapnel – Futile – Starts of with a melodic acoustic riff with some exceptionally beautiful strings behind it. The song goes into a nice groovy slightly old-school’ish riff with the strings giving the song an extremely dreamy feel. The vocals always seem to remind of Lemmy though Deepak sound nothing like him. Its one of the longer songs on the CD clocking a little over 7 minutes. Taken from Shrapnel’s album “Intellectual Pursuit”.
    8. Reptilian Death – Reptilian Death – Taken from the album ‘Total Annihilation’.
    9. Narsil – Death Comprendez – One of those slow mournful/eerie starts with Anubhavs ear piercing screams. A very different and more aggressive vocal style from Anubhav. Musically a lot more complex and a lot of tempo mood swings. Cant really find a band I can compare this too… maybe a few traces of old DEATH in it. Song takes a slight melodic twist in the end into a small acoutic guitar fade out. Song drags a bit in the middle but a kickass song from Narsil.
    10. Black Hole Theory – God Fears Me – Great song by Pune death metallars. Great riffs but the production falls short on this track. Love most of the riffs. The vocals are totally in the grindcore style really deep and guttural. A very Deicide’ish solo blends into the outro of the song.
    11. Demonstealer – Blood Vengeance – My solo stuff. Done especially for this CD will be out next year on my solo album. Guest vocals by Nimit(also on Frozen Portrait).
    12. Grey – Severed Dreams – This is BLACK METAL. India has 1 band which is true black metal in the vien of Darkthrone and Mayhem/Burzum etc etc. Some fucking INSANE vocals on this song. Great track. Sugaths vocals sound like there are right out from the belly of satan. The riffs are excellent. I’d rate this as one of my fav tracks on the cd. I especially love the outro of the song where it just goes into one of those absolutely dark slow parts. Great stuff. The outro clean part reminds of of Opeth :D
    13. Exhumation – The Awakening – A more raw recording from Exhumation. Instrumental. But a great song. Lots of killer riffs and grooves. And as always short sweet and brutal courtesy of Exhumation J
    14. Myndsnare – Temporal Movements (Live) – An unreleased song by Myndsnare. A great live recording. Captures the bands live energy and intensity.
    15. Kryptos – Altered Destinies (Live) – Taken from their performance at Resurrection II. Pretty decent recording for a live gig. Great song.
    16. Demonic Resurrection – A Darkness Descends – Remixed and Remastered. Guest vocals on the chorus by Ranjit.

12. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

guys the cds are available in delhi and pune as well now.

for Delhi contact

Anupam Roy - 9810894441
    Anubhav - [SNIP]

Pune contact details are
    Naveen - 9890084129 or mail him on [SNIP] or [SNIP].

Buy the CD and support extreme metal!!!

13. jayanth

I dont snip things out here.. I contacted Yas.. She will get back to me.. :)

14. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Is there any chance I can get these shipped to toronto?

15. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

wot about indore? or will i have to get it from pune or bangalore or delhi?

16. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

well alright

guys in Hydrabad/Indore/ or any city in India beside delhi pune bangalore bombay

For a single copy of the cd
    you can send a DD of Rupees 150
    if u want to send a cheque make it 165(outstation cheques!!)

mail it to
    SAHIL MAKHIJA
    34B,SEA PALACE
    JUHU TARA ROAD
    SANTACRUZ(W)
    MUMBAI - 400049
    PH - 9820643313

THE CD WILL BE COURIERED TO YOU THE DAY I GET THE DD/CHEQUE
    IF POSSIBLE TRY AND ORDER MORE THAN 1CD (MAKE YOUR FRIENDS BUY IT TOO)
    FOR MORE THAN 1CD JUST ADD RUPEES 110/- TO THE AMOUNT ABOVE
    SO 2 CDS = 260 (DD) OR 275(CHEQUE)

ANY QUERIES MAIL ME MY ADDRESS IS MY CURRENT NICKAME AT HOTMAIL DOT COM
    SINCE I CANT TYPE THE ID HERE
    DEMONSTEALER AT HOTMAIL.COM

CHEERS!!

17. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

k, i've allready asked my sis to get it from pune..or else i'll get it from u.

frankly, i expect it to b better than Deep Throat. that was okayish..

18. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

I can promise your that this kicks deepthroats ass all the way to hell and back...

btw we have a small website to find out about ordering info

[SNIP]

19. jayanth

Deep Throat has an Arcane Ritual song YAY...

20. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

ok....u didnt play on that na?