Resurrection Iii - The New Breed - 10th Feb '05 @ Razz Rhino

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Barcode Entertainment is back with RESURRECTION III - The New Breed.

This time we've brought in 'A New Breed' of metal bands to unleash on Mumbai. Come in large numbers this is one show you don’t want to miss.

DATE: Thursday 10th Feb 2005
    VENUE: Razzberry Rhinoceros @ Juhu Hotel.
    TIME: 9:00pm Gates Open.
    TICKET: Rs.100/-

The bands playing at Resurrection III are -

1.Infernal Wrath - The new face of Death Metal in Mumbai. A super group of sorts this band is set to impress and create some serious mayhem. With a lineup that features Jp(DR) on drums, Pradeep(Ex-Deflesh,DC) on guitars backed by Harashad(Bass) and Tushar(Guitar) from Beilail and finally complete with Arfak(Ex BBR) on Vocals this is one band you don’t want to miss. Mainly playing covers their set will include covers of death metal greats like Death, Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy, Morbid Angel and Slayer.
    2.Auschwitz - Coming all the way from garden city these deathsters are a band to watch out for. Formed by Sam(Ex Mindsnare, Intestinal Butchery) this band has a focus on original music. Playing some extremely brutal and complex music this is one band that deserves to be heard.
    3.Demonic Resurrection - Riding high on their recent selection to GIR the band is all set to create mayhem like never before. For the guys who missed DR at the last Resurrection this is a good time to catch them in action.
    4.Scribe - Another super group of sorts with a line up that consists of Prashant(Exhumation) on guitars, Vishwesh(Split) on vocals and Niraj and Srini(Ct) on drums and bass. This band plays music different from the others but not any less extreme from the others. Their music termed as Hardcore and features originals alongside covers of bands like Sick of it all and Earthcrisis. This is their 2nd performance and their high voltage act is one that will leave u speechless.

SO BRING YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS TO RESURRECTION III AND SUPPORT THE INDIAN UNDERGROUND!!!!

THE RESURRECTION COMPILATION CDS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE GIG ALONG WITH ALL OTHER DEMONIC SHOP MERCHENDISE!!!

Attached Files:

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Cool man, how I wish i could come. Can you please perform in Hyderabad sometime?? I promise I'll get everyone I can.

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

cool event demonstealer , i wish i could see your band perform sometime when i am in india .....

nws , cheers and all the very best !!

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I just saw your band on Channel V launch pad. It was way too damn short. They edited it. And your the vocalist/guitarist right? I dint know which one was you. Sorry.

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

yes that would be me.

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Channel V Launch Pad??? When's it comeing???

PS... Demonstealer, Ill try to be there... where the passe at??? Razz, riete???

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Yeah entry at the show itself

Launchpad repeat of episode 1 is today saturday 5th at 6:30pm

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Cool man. I'll watch it again and this time hopefully without people asking me to change the channel.

P.S. Man, how did u manage to grow ur hair so long??? How long did it take??

9. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

just watched it..that was cool man. loudest indian rock act! u did great.

and u mind posting lessons on your vocal skills? ;)

the neo classical band was very good, y the hell were they rejected?

n hey i just pm'ed u for the cd..chk.

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hahaha I just been singing since i was 16

keep trying and trying till u can do it without your throat hurting.

11. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

anyway COME ONE AND COME ALL AND BRING EVERYONE U KNOW ON THURSDAY!!

12. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

k, i'm 17, lets see if i can do it..lol.

13. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

sure u can

14. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

^whats the site for Reptillian Death?, my cousin showed me some stuff of yours...really nice heavy stuff.

15. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

16. Mr. Scary

thanks, nice stuff!

17. Mr. Scary

DS!!! how was the show?!?!?!?!?! give us details!!!

18. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Show was fun.

All the bands were great... had awesome fun on stage my new POD XT rocks!!!!! Crowd was awesome even though it was jsut some 120-150 people this time.
    Kickass!!

19. Mr. Scary

amazing! i gotta see you guys play next time im anywhere round there.

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

SO wished I could've been there!!! When's next gig scheduled??? IN MUMBAi i.e.