Required cords for - Shes like the wind (dirty dancing)

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by happiness2035, Nov 24, 2006.

1. happiness2035

happiness2035 New Member

I would be greatful for sending me the cords please

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

if im not mistaken..its in key of Em
    ..just check

3. summerboyrocks

summerboyrocks New Member

here u go

Guitar Tabs by: Misc Soundtrack
    Tabs for song: Dirty Dancing - Shes Like The Wind

EADGBe
    Am 001220
    G3 355433
    D 000232
    C 032010
    F 033211

Intro: (2x)
    e|-3-----2-3-----------2-3-----------2-3-----------2-3---------------------|
    B|---5-------------5-------------5-------------5---------------------------|
    G|-----5-------------5-------------5-------------5-------------------------|
    D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    (play this during Vers 1)

Verse 1:
    She's like the wind through my tree
    She rides the night next to me
    She leads me through moonlight
    Only to burn me with the sun
    She's taken my heart
    But she doesn't know what she's done

Chorus:
    Am G3
    e|-----0---------------0-------------------3-----------3-------------------|
    B|-----1-----------------1-----------------3-------------3-----------------|
    G|-----2-------------------2---------------4---------------4---------------|
    D|-----2---------------------2-------------5-----------------5-------------|
    A|-----0-----------------------------------5-------------------------------|
    E|-----0-----------------------------------3-------------------------------|

Feel her breath on my face Her body close to me

Am G3 D
    e|-----0---------------0-------------------3----------2--------------------|
    B|-----1-----------------1-----------------3----------3--------------------|
    G|-----2-------------------2---------------4----------2--------------------|
    D|-----2---------------------2-------------5----------0--------------------|
    A|-----0-----------------------------------5-------------------------------|
    E|-----0-----------------------------------3-------------------------------|

Can't look in her eyes She's out of my league

(Distortion)
    C F Am
    e|-0--0--------1-------------------------1------------0--------------------|
    B|-1--1--------1-------------------------1------------1--------------------|
    G|-0--0--------2-------------------------2------------2--------------------|
    D|-2--2--------3-------------------------3------------2--------------------|
    A|-3--3--------3-------------------------3------------0--------------------|
    E|-0--0--------0-------------------------0------------0--------------------|

Just a fool to believe I have anything she needs
    She´s like the wind

e|-3-----2-3-----------2-3-----------2-3-----------2-3-----------2-3-------|
    B|---5-------------5-------------5-------------5-------------5-------------|
    G|-----5-------------5-------------5-------------5-------------5-----------|

Verse 2:
    I look in the mirror and all I see
    Is a young old man with only a dream
    Am I just fooling myself
    That she'll stop the pain
    Living without her
    I'd go insane

Chorus 2:

Solo (?)

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|---8--7--5---------------------8--7--5-----------------------------------|
    G|------------7--5------------------------7--5--------7--------------------|
    D|------------------9--7------------------------9--7-----------------------|
    A|------------------------10-----------------------------------------------|

e|---------|------|---------------------|---|------------------------------|
    B|---8--10—12-----12--10--8—-10-----10--12--12-----------------------------|
    G|-------------------------------9-----------------------------------------|

e|---|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|---12--10--8--10---------------------------------------------------------|
    G|------------------9------------------------------------------------------|
    D|-----------------------12--10---9-10-------------------------------------|
    A|--------------------------------------10---------------------------------|

e|---|-------------p-------------------------------------------------------|
    B|---15--13--12--13--12-----------------------------h----------------------|
    G|----------------------12-----------------h--------12--14-----------------|
    D|-----------------------------h-----10--10-12-/14-------------------------|
    A|---------------------------10--12----------------------------------------|
    |
    e|---17--15----------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|-----------17--15--------------------------------------------------------|
    G|-------------------16--14------------------------------------------------|
    D|---------------------------17--14-\12--10---9-10-------------------------|
    A|--------------------------------------------------10---10-/12------------|

| / slide up
    | \ slide down
    | h hammer-on
    | p pull-off
    | ~ vibrato
    | + harmonic
    | x Mute note
    ===========================================================================

4. happiness2035

happiness2035 New Member

Thanks a ton pal - but could you please send me the Chords too, as I am a beginner and am more familiar with them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Happiness