requesting review/feedback

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by duranta_de, Sep 10, 2008.

1. duranta_de

duranta_de New Member

Hi folks,

this is the first time i have uploaded any song - "Batein kuch ankahin" from the movie Metro. following is the link:
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=872275

I just played the guitar and sang infornt of my laptop to record it. I dont have any software to mix or any mic to record :eek:: so it does not sound that good.

Please give me your review and feedback so that i can improve myself.

Thanks in advance.

2. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Nice

Good effort man. U own a good voice . Well why do u worry bout the software and the stuff. If one's voice is good then just guitar and vocals will do. Ofcourse its diff when u r a professional.
    Just some more effort and the song wud have been very good. Nice attempt.
    Keep up the work
    :beer:

3. duranta_de

duranta_de New Member

Thanks a lot parry.

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

the rhythm sounded out of place.....

you own a nice voice........tiny sur faults in some places......

cant say much as there isnt much........try making a full fledged recording and post it here........

cheers!

5. duranta_de

duranta_de New Member

Hi Sukrut,

thanks a lot for your feedback. i i did not copy the struming as it was in the original song, i played it in my way. please let me know. just wanted to know, do you mean that the rythym was not going along with my vocal? i mean like what should i work on to make it sound better?

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

see, basically......when you strum the guitar people should immdiately guess which song it is.......just keep working on your strumming and try to match the beats of the song.....like you can listen to the base drum and strum cuz thats the easiest!

pm me for more info!

cheers!

7. duranta_de

duranta_de New Member

got it ... thanks a lot...

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Don't want to be rude but this isn't very good, lack of feeling in your voice and the Sur is also not good, at places you are out of Sur.
    I think you should practise this song some more and record this song once again, i think you are able to sung it better, just some more practising. You own a good voice and you sing pretty well, so i think you can do better!
    Keep posting and take care man!!!