Requesting a Link Exchange/Parternership?

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by DesiBase, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiBase

DesiBase Banned

Well I have started a forum which is aimed at Indians, it isn't a music forum, just General Indian stuff..

https://www.etcworld.co.uk/forum/

I wish to do a link exchange with this site. Would it be possible like you have done a change with GamersIndia?

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:think: :think:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nice website!
    Hail ya!

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Nice one dude. But why do I find the quality of IGT much better? I mean that one looks like a 2D forum.

Anyway cool website, Cheers!

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey! long time no see! :p

6. DesiBase

DesiBase Banned

Who was that for?

And that theme is just temporary, I plan to update it and am currently working on a new, better 3D one. This theme is just there for the start.

I still haven't got any reply to if it would be possible to do a link exchange.

7. Morbid_Angel

^
    Dude I don't know the Administrator there. But he edits a post for the simplest of things. Just to add something. The admin doesn't have right to editer member's post just to be more informative or make it look better.
    For example I saw an Admin, he edited a message of a member and commented that don't use all caps. If the member wishes to, he can.
    If he doesn't want em too, he can advise em with formatting sticky posts etc.

8. DesiBase

DesiBase Banned

I am the admin, and it is stated in rules not to :D

9. Morbid_Angel

Lol dude, if the guy wants to be heard, let him.

10. DesiBase

DesiBase Banned

Ok, I am learning. Just trying to make site better, going be adding a nice theme soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.