[REQUEST] Together Forever - Pokemon

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by thunderstorm29, Mar 9, 2013.

1. thunderstorm29

thunderstorm29 New Member

Hey guys, this is my first post here, hope u guys can help me,
    I want the chords and strumming pattern for the song Together Forever from the Cartoon show "Pokemon", thats my all time favourite, some person already done a cover, but i cant make out the chords and strumming pattern, im posting that link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFoRg7d9lm4

please, tel me the chords and strumming pattern that he uses, GOD BLESS ALL! Jai INdianGuitarTabs

2. dogsasleaders

dogsasleaders New Member

Sorry if I'm not much help, the volume is low but from what I can tell the strumming pattern is pretty much DDDDDD, lol sorry, try and make your own. And the chords I think are
    G to Cadd9 to Em7 to Cadd9 to D
    G to Cadd9 to G to Cadd9

Then the "even though..."
    Em7 to Cadd9 to G to D
    Cadd9 Break

"Together Forever....."
    G to Cadd9 to G to Cadd9
    G to D
    Then he strums G furiously :p

Next verse
    Em7 to Cadd9 to G to D
    Cadd9, break

Chorus, the together forever again,
    Then the part after 1:45
    Em7 to Cadd9 to G to D
    Em7 to Cadd9 to G to D

Then repeat the chorus and that's how the guy in the video does it. In the song there are some melody bits to with keyboard you could emulate with the gutiar but whatevs. I think most of the chords are right except the Em7, I think he plays Em in some parts but thats upto how you want it to sound. I'm assuming you know these shapes except for Cadd9 and Em7 maybe. In both of those you put your ring finger on the third fret of the 2nd string(B). Hope I helped.

3. thunderstorm29

thunderstorm29 New Member

thank you

phew! atlast you replied bro after much wait,thank you very much for ur time in watchin the chords and the valuable advices and changes, and yes u were right,never heard of Em7 and Cadd9(I'm a beginner yet :)) and thanks for the chord position advice too,wil try out soon,my favourite song :).thank u again : )