request to all tabbers !!!!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by khurram_adil, Aug 20, 2005.

1. khurram_adil

khurram_adil New Member

hey guys... plz plz plz plz plz plz pay attention to other bands as well .
    the whole attention is being paid to few known bands... there are so many good bands out there.. so many songs that need to be tabbed... please ... pay attention to them as well...
    i'm very thankful to all the tabbers of igt .
    n i hope my request doesnt go wasted.

regards
    khurram

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

But My dear Brother!!! tell us which bands do u want to be here??? Just name the band/song and we'll try our best to provide u all tabs, chords and hopefully bass....

3. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yar hum nay har band key gaanay tab kiyay hain....underground bands key bhi!!!!!

4. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

yup you are just new here...

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Orange Guitar & J.J!!! can ne1 of u figure out the tabs the song "The Day She Left" by Aamir Zaki???

6. mr singh

mr singh New Member

jus look around an im sure u can find a wide variety of tabs

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Mr Singh!!! U are really new here but ur reputation is not very convinciable.... ;)

8. mr singh

mr singh New Member

what has my rep got 2 do with anything...
    its only low cos i was stealing points, lol ;)
    there was a time when i had a green little bindi thingy, o well times hav changed 4 the worse

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

hahhahahahahah... Thats really cool, U know I steal 25000 point of one of the IGT member Madhura, just due to curosity that what will happen if I steal points??? And the theft attempt was successfull, but then I gave Madhura's points back to her plus more 50000 points, mean I returned her 50000 points.... ;)

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

nadish u seem to be a very nice person...

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Actually that was just an accident, I didn't meant to steal her points, but I was just testing abt that option "Thief", but I dont want be called a theif in my real life as well as online :)

12. mr singh

mr singh New Member

perhaps i got carried away stealing like 10 points, n stuff lol.
    i lost like 60 rep points over 10 money things, lol. how lame.
    o well, nadish at least you were gud enuf 2 return it.

13. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ya coz I tried it after 5 month from my signup and I had already more than 50000 points... :)

14. mr singh

mr singh New Member

i dunno, whts the big deal with these points neway, u only jus buy weird tihngs on the net which r kinda pointless...
    nehow, i hav most my points in the bank safe from theivin hands, lol... how i h8 them thieves.

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ thieves like me ;) ???

array boss what will u do with all this money/points ... na abhi kharch kar sakte ho na apne saath le jaoge ... sab faltu hai ...

16. nadish

nadish Active Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Now I got the secret behind ur red Stars.... keep rocking, keep it up... I always wonder that y ur reputation is toooooooooo low here, but now I know it well.... Ne ways its a new record of IGT...

17. mr singh

mr singh New Member

lol, ssslayer is trainin me in the art of red dot collection, lol ;)
    ssslayer 1 day i shall even surpass u if such a thing is possible... cya, im signin off 4 the nite.
    :)

18. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

ahahahahaha good one lolzz well i stole 600 points and lost only 10 reputation...haha...

19. khurram_adil

khurram_adil New Member

Guys thanks for the offer...
    well still there are some songs that need to be tabbed...
    i'll post the bands n songs name in a while... in actually i've been checking this site out for abt 2 years now... its just that i've posted here now ...
    so i'm not that new...
    well anyways thanks again for tabbing the songs that have been tabbed... n thanks in advance if u guys could tab the songs which i'll be posting here...

20. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

get back to topic guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!