Request: Tabs for Kuch Tum Socho, Kuch Hum Soche by Sonu Nigam

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abkinz, Apr 1, 2013.

1. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Hi all,
    Kuch Tum Socho, Kuch Hum Soche is a lovely song from the famous album "Deewana" of Sonu Nigam. I request the respected members to kindly post the tabs for the same.

I did search for the tabs in the forum, and I haven't found very convincing results.

Regards
    Abhilash
    "Learning Guitar has been like rediscovering myself"

2. gcoolboy

gcoolboy New Member

If u need video then i can figure out the tabs and will post the video.
    But i wont write tabs cause m lazy. :)

3. abkinz

abkinz New Member

A video will be even better. :)
    I will figure out the tabs using your video.

4. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Hey gcoolboy...Please upload the video...I saw your post for Tum hi ho from Aashiqui 2..And this has only made me more impatient for your video..:)

5. gcoolboy

gcoolboy New Member

Definitely I will make and post the video buddy. But please wait till sunday. I had not try this song. But I will try it on Sunday and will let you know.

6. Hi akinz,
    Nice song.... I will not be able to tab the whole song because of time constraints...
    but will give you the tabs for the first few lines...
    As like any other song it can be played at many places on the guitar, but i am adding the tabs which are most suitable for beginners...

.....kuch tum socho.. kuch hum soche...
    E>------3-2----------------------3s2-0-------------------------------------
    B>---3-------------------------3----------------------------------------
    G>2-------------------------2----------------------------------------------

.....Phir Khushi ka.... mausam aaye...
    E>-0-----0-0-0------------0-2-0-2--------------------------------------------
    B>-----------------------------------------2-3--------------------------
    G>-----------------------------------------------------------------------

repeat for... Tanha tanha kaun jiya hai, Reh ke tanha dil ghabraye

......Aa jao milke rishta yeh jodein
    E>--5-4-0-3-2------5-5-4-0-3-2--------------------------------------------------
    B>--------------------------------------------------------------------

.....Shartein badal de, rasmo ko tode
    E>-5-4--0-3-2-------------5-4-0-3s2-0-------------------------------------------
    B>--------------------------------------------------------------------

....Iss se pehle ke yeh duniya humein aazmaye
    E>0---0---0-0-0--0---0-----0-2-4---5-4-------2------------------------------------
    B>------------------------------------------------------2-2-3------------

...Ho... ooo ooo
    E>-------------------------------------------------------------------
    B>-3--2---0--------------------------------------------------------------
    G>--------------2---------------------------------------------------------

follow with kuch tum socho after ho oo ooo...

Enjoy,
    Regards,
    Abhay

7. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Hi Abhay
    Gratitude. I will try the tabs as soon as I get back to my place and will revert to you. Thanks again.
    Thank you
    Abhilash

8. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Reminder for video

Hi gcoolboy,
    Please post the video. Will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Abhilash

9. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Hello Abhay,
    I tried the tabs.. And they are quite great.. Though I have one reservation...While playing the same tabs for the line "tanha tanha kaun jiya hai" doesn't seem alright. Can you please cross check it?

Regards
    Abhilash

10. Abhilash,
    You are right... Didn't actually listen to the song as I don't have my laptop.
    I can look up lyrics on the office computer but can't access youtube :)
    So tabbed the above lines from memory... Now that you mentioned, I just heard it and below are the lyrics.

... Tanha tanha kaun jiya hai
    E>------3-3-2--------------------3-3-2-0-------------------------------------
    B>---3-------------------------3----------------------------------------
    G>2-------------------------2----------------------------------------------

......Reh ke tanha dil ghabraye
    E>-0-0----0-0-0------------0-2-0-2--------------------------------------------
    B>----------------------------------------2-2-3--------------------------

Thanks for the help. We don't improve unless we realise our mistakes.
    Regards,
    Abhay

11. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Abhay,
    Ahh...big relief...Actually since I am myself not very confident, it becomes difficult for me to decide if the tabs are faulty or it's me who is unable to play..:p
    Thanks for the prompt update. By the way, you said that there are many ways to tab a song. Are the other tabs more difficult to play??

Warm Regards
    Abhilash

12. Hi abhilash,
    I was talking about fret placement when i said different ways to play tabs.
    For example the first line is a D G F# in notes format.... ( Pl see related western notes on guitar frets in google if you are not familiar)
    Now this "a" , the first note can be played at many places on the fret board... like 7th fret of 4th string rather than the 2nd fret of the third string...
    Playing this song on the 5th to 9th frets is slightly more difficult.....
    I will get back to you on this once I am free tonight..
    Regards,
    Abhay

13. For example, the first line can be played as below too...

E>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    B>------8-7------------8s7-5----------------------------------------------------
    G>---7--------------7-------------------------------------------------------
    D>-7--------------7---------------------------------------------------------
    A>------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or like this....

B>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G>---------12-11-------------12s11--9---------------------------------------------
    D>-----12-----------------12------------------------------------------------
    A>-12------------------12-----------------------------------------------------

As the twelfth fret of 5th string, seventh fret of fourth string and second fret of third string all play the note "a", at the same frequency...

However it is important to play the notes in the Key scale of the song. You could also be playing the same song, in a lower scale, as in :-

B>------6-5-------6s5-----------------------------------------------------------
    G>---5----------5-----7---------------------------------------------------------
    D>-5----------5---------------------------------------------------------------
    A>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

where one has played it one step lower, using notes of g C F E... instead of a D G F#.
    That is NOT wrong, but will not sound very sweet.

This song is not composed in a major scale, but uses an arbitrary Blues/Jazz scale, exactly which scale that I am not sure of.

I will talk about playing in higher and lower scales in a different thread, on a song i had tabbed earlier that exists in c major scale.
    Visit this thread>> https://indianguitartabs.com/f6/aaja-piya-tohe-pyaar-doon-tabs-bahaaron-ke-sapne-1967-a-53736.html

More on playing in different ways on that thread,

Regards,
    Abhay

14. abkinz

abkinz New Member

Abhay
    Your prompt reply humbles me yet again. Though I know the positions of various notes on the guitar, but doesn't know how to translate one particular tab into another(I guess that is called playing on different scales).
    Is there any material here on internet to learn music theory? Any input would be of immense value.

Thanks and Regards
    Abhilash