REQUEST:Strings Anjane Intro Guitar Tabs

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ahashmi, Nov 29, 2006.

1. ahashmi

ahashmi New Member

Hi,

I am looking for the guitar tabs for the solo played at the very beginning of the song Anjane by Strings.

The solo consists of just 10 tabs and is played twice in the very beginning of the song. After the solo, chords start playing.

Can anyone also tell me the strumming pattern at the very beginning of the song.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.

2. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

I know this is gonna sound rude, but its the truth - if u cant figure out something thts as simple as the start of anjaane, u must realise tht u`ve got a lt to learn! U need to practise on ur scales rather than wasting time learning songs when u cant play them well enuff.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^ post the tabs then .... and i'll see that it gets counted as your good deed for the day ... :)

@ahashmi: welcome to IGT, from next time can you please start the thread with REQUEST: in the title? that will make sure that tabbers do visit your thread and dont just skip it ...
    i'll rename it this time for you ..

4. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

I am a "play-by-ear" musician....I never tab...so duh! I believe tht if u need to develop an ear for music, u shud stop tryin to play small leads in the beginnin of ur training yrs and focus more on the lessons!

5. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Wht lessons? :p:

6. shak

shak Harrr!

yes your highness ... your superior knowledge in music surpases our narrow sub-standard minds .. we tab our music and we 'write' it down on paper just like beethoven, bach, mozart, vivaldi, paganini and numerous like them did .... and the reason why cleff, leger, breve, and staff exists ... so duh yourself!

plus .. if you cant tab it yourself you just have to say 'sorry' instead of coming up with such motherload of bullcrap ..
    i am a play by ear person as well .. hate scales and cycles .. but when it comes to helpin others .. nothing beats tabbing!! so do it otherwise i'll brand you as dull and incapable .. :p

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:
    as shak bro* said tab it then and try not to rude ... dont say you dont have time :p:
    @ahashmi man choose any song you like, let the ppl say about u that "if you cant play the song dont choose it" so i will tab it for ya...right now i am in college :p: but will tab it for ya later.... cheers :beer:

Faiq

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Agree :beer: :beer:

9. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

I think geniusgod is gone away tabbin Ajnabee Intro solo lollz