Request - Guitar lick for "Give me some sunshine"

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by PeterTaps, May 5, 2010.

1. PeterTaps

PeterTaps New Member

Folks,

If you have the notes for the guitar lick in "Give me some sunshine," can you please share it?

Thank you,
    Peter

2. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 Member

time----(2:16)--------------------------------------(2:20)-------------------------------(2:22)----------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-13h15------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B------------------------------------------------------------------10-13-10-15----13----13/15-----------15-13p10-13-----------------------------------------------------------------
    G------------------5-----7s9-7-5----7p5-----5-------12b14r12--------------14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-------------5h7---5h7---------7------5-7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------5h7----------------------------------------------------------

(2:24)---------------------------------------------------------------------(2:31)
    E--------15-17--15-15-12-13-10/12-15-15-15-12-13-8-10/12-8-10-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-15/17-------------------------------------------------------------------13p10----------------------13-10-13-10-13b15r13--------------------------------------
    G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12-------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------12h14-12--12-14----------------------------------------------------------

well I've given a try.......don't know how accurate it is...but i'm pretty much sure the notes are more than 90% correct...instead of bends, i might have used slides / hammers in few cases...but sounded well.....
    also, i've given the timing of the song on the top of the tablature so that u won't get confused...........
    try it.......plz add corrections as well
    bibek_yours@yahoo.com

3. jshantanu

jshantanu New Member

thks for tryin dude ..m a ammature ...~~ will give it a try