Request for weekly review

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by death_metal_fan, Dec 30, 2004.

1. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I would like to start a weekly review thread of some sort. If permitted I would post a review of a metal album (new and old) every week. It will be my original work (no cut-paste) and possibly an IGT exclusive.

I would like permission and comments from the admins/mods to do so and suggestions if any.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Cool idea DMF, that'd be really wonderful if you could do that.....but still the question of spamming is the only thing that concerns me....how about you start a review, we close the thread, and when you want to post another review, you ask us and we'll open it. Sounds tedious, but i cant think of any other way to prevent spamming. Looking forward to your reply and suggestions from my fellow mods.

3. death_metal_fan

Yes I was thinking of something like that. Also to protect my work I would like to make it a PDF so that no one can edit it and pass it off as their own. I'm working on a 'Dance of Death' review as we speak. When I finish it, I can post it up here for you guys to take a look and let me know if I should do more.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Alright dude, looking forward to that:)

5. death_metal_fan

Well as promised here it is. Tell me what you think about it. Please do not be surprised at my elite writing skills. I'm good. ;)

Attached Files:

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

good thinking dmf !!

dist - consult neo , maybe he can start then !!

7. death_metal_fan

Would anyone like to suggest any albums for me to review? Metal would be preferable but any kind of rock music is acceptable. I will absolutely not review mainstream metal. That is non-negotiable..:)

8. NICE INTIATIVE am reading u

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey dmf - Bodom Rulz !!!

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

DMF...review and previews both are welcome man.

@dist....spamming? if some1 gives review dont u think IGTian shud be given chance to comment on it...if its really worth or if they have different point of view....??

@mods...maybe i can start reviews of movie....as u guys know...am a movie freak!!