request for strumming pattern for papa kehte hain

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mayankgupta258, Dec 19, 2004.

1. mayankgupta258

mayankgupta258 New Member

I AM MAYANK
    I AM A BEGINNER AND LEARNING ON MY OWN....
    plssssssss help me

i know chords of papa kehte hain are = C Am F G
    BUTTTTTTT HOW MANY TIMES DO I STRUM EACH CHORD

LIKE DO I STRUM C TWICE OR THRICE ...AND UP OR DOWN OR BOTH......
    PLS GIVE DETAILS...

PLSSSSS HELP ME I HAV LOOKED EVERYWERE ON NET BUT I CANT FIND IT...

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^dude, first of all, get rid of the email be4 neo sees it...cause it is strictly against the IGT rulez....and now....no worries i believe u can strum.....Down Up Down Down Up Down.....dis is suppose to be the pattern but wot i do is just string down up down up....and swtich the chords where they needs to be switched....btw...welcome to the family....

3. thnx desi pride nice n simple advice

4. i play them down only n it sounded not bad will try down n up

5. mayankgupta258

mayankgupta258 New Member

thanks mate

thanms for the advice .......
    will post again if i need help ........

6. hey dude if u want some strumming help look for the chords of the song Le chale from popcorn... in the forum it explains that u should go down n up n other details r in it

7. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey desipride as well as mayank........i follow the strumming pattern down down, up up, down...... its sounds good.....try it!!

8. bangobango

bangobango Banned

down up seems better will try down down up up also thnx

9. bangobango

bangobango Banned

if u r a learner then try this song first because its
    easy playing n my teacher made me play this as starting
    guide
    pyaar dewana hota hein
    its a succesion of chords D n C
    timing is important
    n u must hear the song a couple of times n hum it

10. bangobango

bangobango Banned

@pacific waters n all others normally we should moe down up down up am i right?????????

11. santynits

santynits New Member

Dear friends,
    Just joined the site. Nice to meet u all.
    I learned the guitar on my own, which means precious little!. Anyway I can play the lead of any song immediately after hearing it. But till date I have not been able to pick out the chords for any song like I pick up the tabs. What I do is write down the tabs against the written song and play the chords accordingly. Is that how it is done?

Can anyone give the full chords of the song Jalte he jiske liye...with the lyrics and the chords against it?

Regards

santynits

12. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

@bango bango...... well it is not necessary that down up down up..is the only rhythm.....there are many different types of strumming pattern....like the song back to you by bryan adams which has the same chords as papa kehte hein has the strumming sequence down down, down up down up...according to me. it is all on the tempo of the song. i maybe comfortable with this sequence for back to you, but you may feel comfortable with another sequence.....similarly for papa kehte hain.....

different songs have different strumming patterns...so dont generalise down up down up as the only sequence

13. would have been better if we had a recording in the site where we can play record n heard our chords !!