request for chords from film Aran!!

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by j_necromancer, Sep 19, 2006.

1. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

well can u tell me the chords for Mugile Mugile nee thoothu po from aaran???

2. pnamblat

pnamblat New Member

Hi there,
    The Chords I hear are E, B A & Fm , the first line goes like this

(E)Mugile Mugile nee (Fm)thoothu(B) po
    Ven(A).....................(B)chella(Fm)kathali

Sorry dont know the lyrics on the second line full .. hope you should be able to figure out the rest..Fm is just a passing chord and you may want to change to the next chord after a strum

3. jozko

jozko Banned

great going pnamblat. haven't heard this song :-(

rgds

4. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

@pnablat... the chords r preety goody.. i checked it out man... butthe ting is they r too open..... so plsssss do try core chords

5. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

nice chords!! but i dunno wat a passing chord is could u please explain

6. jozko

jozko Banned

^ me too dunno. pnamblat if u have time can u explain "passing chord" and some examlpes? rgds

7. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

i tink so....

guyzzzz... i tink passing chords is reffered as movable chords or progressions... i dont know whether am correct.. i tink so?......

8. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

so how will you move a Fm to a B???

9. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

i dint mean tat

ya am not telling tat way use progressions for the chord and try may b it suites and Fm is given to avoid open notes inbetwwen shifting chords ... u try playing this... cause i dont know tamil a lot.. i listen to tamil songs but cant sing

10. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

so can we use anyother chord other than a Fm?? say how bout an Amaj

11. pnamblat

pnamblat New Member

Friends,
    Apologies, I made a mistake its F#m and not Fm :( and thats why these questions on "passing chord".I am reposting this again
    E)Mugile Mugile nee (F#m)thoothu(B) po
    Ven(A).....................(B)chella(F#m)kathali.

Passing chords (i have heard this from my friends and hence not first hand) are not essential chords.. for ex.. if you are only strumming at the start and end of first line (assume you have strings /keyboard as backup) then F#m doesnt come onto play..

On the other hand if you are doing fingerpicking /continuous strumming to a solo and play F#m and passover to B it will sound nice..

Comments are welcome from experts here as well

12. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

thanks dude

13. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

one more help please!!! can u post the entire chords for the song???