REQ : You and I in this Chords

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by akkyy21, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@vini.. thanx dear :).... tahda !! :)

@bjr.. i'm givin u 1000 points..
    if u need nymore jus ask 4 it.. :)
    now u can change ur custom title :)

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Subhro likes this.
  3. aleric

aleric New Member

Sounds good dude. Good work.

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

hey cool stuff akky :) nice vocals too..

but thr wud be a diff set of chrds 4..
    you and I
    windin lanes as drms go by

try Bm A maybe G too.. altho these might not be da prfct ones.. if thrz a 7th or 13th, etc r involved.. i'm not gud at those stuff..
    refr bjr 4 da xact ones:)

nyways nice wrk :) reps 4 u :)

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I liked it. Good Job.

As for the other part...I can't remember ever having heard it. I don't watch a lot of TV so I might have missed the song in the initial stages when they show the full version. It sounds okay to me but there might be a chord change there....I'll know for sure if someone can send me a link to the song or perhaps the actual song via gmail. From what little I can make out, there might be a D major chord in that part somewhere after the G...

Something like:

G---------D
    you and I
    D------Cadd9---------------G
    windin lanes as drms go by

I have no idea if this is right or not...

Well Done....this is probably one of the biggest request threads around here involving a single song :)

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Thnx man shubro, Guys thnx for the extended posts,.... am happy with the bass tabs already. Still ,...dude bjr,.... gimme yr gmail id man,... i'll definitely mial ya the jingle.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

[SNIP]

Yahoo gives me 100 mb so this should do.

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

god awsome dude! superbv work.and real good piece by bjr too.reps to both. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

man shubro,... can u record yr stuff n put up,... dude,... i just cant figure out how to play yr tabs,.... pls do it if possible. The appreciation u r getting makes me desperate again ...hehe. DOOOOOOOOO IT MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

K,.. if not shubro, anybody, pls try out shubro's tabs,..record em n post em. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'll do it today.....not right now. Wait till after breakfast :)

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

thnks lil master,.. waitin

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

here you go. I made mistakes towards the later part but didnt have time to perfect it.

I apologize to Shubro if I've misread his tab and represented it wrongly.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey thnx dude,.... I think the songs sounds perfect on the bas tabs though!!

15. rich

rich New Member

Nice

Nice Nice,.. i like it. Thnx to despo akkyy,.. to start it all,...hehe. Ur some real music lover bro :beer: . I wanted this jingle bad too,... thx to evryone

16. dharmangk

dharmangk New Member

Try this

You and I in this beautiful World
    E: ---5---7-9 --0-0--11-9-7-9