Req: Woh Lamhey Riff...

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by aeg0, Mar 19, 2005.

1. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

does anyone know the riff thats played in the album version of woh lamhey....it starts at around 1:12 in the song and also at 2:50. you can see some of the chords in the video; they are mostly bar chords. it may help if you listen to the instrumental.

2. Liquid

Liquid New Member

its more like 1:17....and 2:53....lol i was lissening to the song at the moment..

and i was wonderin as well......and it seems like theres distortion as well?

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Let me see if I have these riffs saved on my HDD

4. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

riff is like this....

e|---555555555555-888888888-----and so on.....

try it!

5. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

^ i tried that its not right..he plays bar chords not just single notes..if you watch the video you can see that hes playing bar chords..

6. Orange Guitar

man...bands do not show their real chords n' riffs on vdps...note it!!!

7. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

^ ur probably right...i dont know...coz he plays some of the other tabs/chords correctly...anyways...
    no one has this riff figured out??

8. Liquid

Liquid New Member

yea what the heck does that mean...i mean i have that riff saved as well....but it doesnt make sense

9. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

@liquid - u mean the chords in the video are not the real ones being played in the song??

10. Orange Guitar

i dont think so man....chords played in vdo are not original...the riff i posted was not my work...n' i also need the original main riff!