REQ:veer zara-tere liye intro part

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Yousuf_guitar, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

Hey guyz i was thinkin if any one of you can tab the intro part of tere liye (veer zaara) which is done on keyboard...can ne one tab it out for guitar
    plz........
    thnx in advance
    Yousuf

2. Liquid

Liquid New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup yup thats right i just tabbed veer-zaara TERE LIYA!1

i hope you guys enjoy... go easy on this noob
    okay people since theres so much demand for the veer zaara tab... i listed to the song... i eared it the best i could... hopefully this is good enough ... if you enjoy it let me know... TERE LIYE

this is the best i could tab im a n00bie please dont make fun of it or anything... please help out if i have any mistakes? thanks

this is the piano part....

--2--5--3--2--2--2--2-----3--2--0--0--0--0-----2--0--0---------
    ------------5-------------------------0------------------------3--3--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -3--2--0--2--3--3--3-----2--0------------------------3--2--0---------------
    --------------------------------------2--2/4--4-4-----------------2/4--4-4---
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------0--2--3--5--7--9-9-9-----10--9--7--5--7--7-7-----2-3-2-0-2--2-2-
    -0--2--3---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then the singing part starts....

-5--2--2-2--3--0--0-0-----0--------------------2/5--2--2-2--3--0--0-----2--0------------------------------
    -----------------------------------3--0--2--3---------------------------------------0--2--3------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------0--2--3--5--7--7/9-----10--9--5--7----2--3--0--2--------
    --3--2------------3--2---------------0--2--3---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------2--2/4----------2--2/4----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by:thisguysunknown

*not mine....someone elses.....but its good....and it works :D

3. @liquid yeah it works

4. bah

bah New Member

i hope you know that you can't do slurs on a piano...
    anyway, good stuff