Req:urgent ALL DELHI GUIT SHOPS ADDRESS

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by guitarboy_anand, Dec 28, 2005.

1. guitarboy_anand

guitarboy_anand MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

finally i plan 2 buy ibanez rg370 DX .

is it a wise decision for Rs 25,000 ?

and most important which shop should i buy it from?(in delhi)

2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Well there is one good shop at Connaught place in H-block i suppose, which deals in guitars totally then there is one more "sri krishna music centre" got few great widest range of guitars as well it's in "connaught place" as well , but.. before u buy check for the authentication cause.. there are lot of ibanez RG, and ESP going around.. !!! which are kinda fake.. !! ..and the above shops i mentioned they are trustworthy.. i'll soon will give u the exact address with there contacts..

3. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

Shops in Delhi:

<1>Bhargavas:
    2-B,netaji subhash marg main rd,daryaganj
    ph.:011-23273687
    email:bhargavas_music@yahoo.com
    Pawan Bhargava:9811160729

official dealers of fender n ibanez...(u ll find an ibanez JEM out there!)
    but the RG370DX was for 31k approx out there...and i dont think you will find that guitar anywhere else in delhi
    <2>Bharat music house
    ph:011-29819390
    B-113,lajpat nagar 1
    deal in washburn,aria,slammer etc

<3>Bhatia musicals
    2,khanna market,lodhi road
    ph:011-24631562
    deal in ibanez and fender...

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hey if you want a RG 370dx try On Stage in Lajpat Nagar its just between Bharat and Bina there.
    They sell the RG for 20k only. Most of their products are infact very cheap .
    Bhargava's and Bharat are WAY overpriced and dont even go to Bina . Never gone to Bhatia's .

@knight guitar .
    the shop your talking about in CP is anothe Faltuu one. Totally crap.

If you want to buy a guitar you definately should go to On Stage . You'll find plenty of Ibanez's there and there are a couple of Fender's.

The Bhargava's guy charges 120,000 for the Jem, while the On Stage he charges only 90,000.( its looking cheap that way )

5. kevinwishbourne

kevinwishbourne New Member

Hey alfons, you been talking about this store in lajpat nagar , is it a new one ?and have you checked the authenticity if the stuff they keep is good , coz for ibanez bhargava and bharat are the dealer to look out in delhi .

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

umm..bharat do not sell Ibanez's.

Yeah its a new store . Their got plenty of Ibanez's and Fender's at very cheap prices . But their quality wasnt impressive , I did try out a Fender Tie dye Strat , nice guitar but the only problem was that its strings were all rusted . Probably they'll give you a better piece when you wanna buy one

7. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

I hope they aint seconds or defective pieces coz Rg370dx at 20k is a steal^^^^^^^

8. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Yeah I knew people wouldnt believe it , but its true . They sell pretty much everything at the prices you find at music123.com .

A Jem there costs 92k and a PGM301 costs 48k ( lower than the price at music123.com , if you consider a dollar 45 rs ) and it sure was the real deal .

9. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

i must check out that store.....

but once bhatia told me that he can give ibanez 370 for 17k...but i found that it was GRG 370.....so these kind of things happen.....

10. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

That bhatia stores no gud...i went thr 2 check out sum ibanez guitars and those ppl dint evn let me try them.the selling guy wsnt ready 2 plug in d guitar.hw the hell r v supozd 2 buy w/o trying d guitar?

11. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Cool!!! Do they have a website?? Do they ship??

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

That just shows they think guitar is a showpiece meant to be kept on a stand or hung on the wall.