Req: Tabs for naa autograph song is mounamgane edagamani

Discussion in 'Telugu Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by buddy, Jun 16, 2006.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

hi guys im a newbie in IGT . i feel great now that i m a member of this site.guys i need a lot of help from u all.hope so u all will help. theres a great song in naa autograph(telugu) that song is mounamgane edagamani .... i want the tabs of that song..

plz any1 can post for me.byeee.

2. pnainani03

pnainani03 Request and I'll tab

Welcome to IGT.
    I don't know how to tab that, as I havent heard the song and I dont listen to telegu songs so I'm sorry, I hope someone else can help :).

Paras N.

3. Jupiter2015

Jupiter2015 New Member

4. Hi.... Thanks for the request.. I might be able to take out some time over the weekend and tab this. If someone else has the time, please do post the tabs.

5. no time to tab and post, but this song plays so well... i am actually finding difficulty in the high notes in the charanam...áslo unable to make out the scale or ragam of the song.

if you don't really care abotu the techniical aspects of tabbing it , i will post the tabs here in a couple of days.

please let me know if you can play tabs written with normal notes of c d e f g a b c or you need it in format of strings and fret numbers.

regards,
    abhay

6. saratchaitanya

saratchaitanya New Member

Telugu Guitar Songs

Find the best collection of latest telugu song's guitar chords and tabs on YouTube channel - 'Telugu Guitar Songs'

Em Sandehamledu - Guitar Tutorial: https://youtu.be/MpYquz_GsrU

Request for guitar chords of telugu songs in comments section. We will try our level best to provide the chords.

Thanks for visiting our channel.
    Like! Share! Subscribe!

7. B.Gireesam

B.Gireesam New Member

E|-
    B|------11-11-11-11-12-14-12-11-9-11h-12-11-9-9-7-9s-11-9
    G|-8-8

E|---------------------6-
    B|---------9-9-9-7-9---9-7-7----5h-7
    G|-8-8-8----------------------6-8-----8-8-8

8. B.Gireesam

B.Gireesam New Member

Mounamgane edagamani (Na Autograph) Telugu

E|-
    B|------11-11-11-11-12-14-12-11-9-11h-12-11-9-9-7-9s-11-9
    G|-8-8

E|---------------------6-
    B|---------9-9-9-7-9---9-7-7----5h-7
    G|-8-8-8----------------------6-8-----8-8-8

9. Nice work Mr Gireesham.
    Did you play by ear ? because the playing seems fine but the song seems to be out of its original key.

Try this :
    .....MounaM Gaane yedagamani ...........mokka neeku chebuthundhi
    e>------7----7-7----7-8-10-10-8-7-8-----7-8-7--5-7-5-------5-7-5---------------
    B>-5-5------------------------------------------------------8-8---------------------
    G>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....ediginakodhdhi odaga .manii ..ardhamandhu lo vundi
    e>--------5-5-5-------5-8--7-5---------------5-------------------------------------------
    B>-5-5-5--------8--8-----------8--------5-6----8--6s5-5-5--------------------------------------
    G>-----------------------------------7-7-------------------------------------------
    D>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    regards,
    Abhay

Super-Admin likes this.
  10. B.Gireesam

B.Gireesam New Member

Hello Abhay, I just made it in 2-3 mins after seeing the Tab request,
    Ur version is much easier, whereaI I had played on the higher octaves. But should be played bit fast (combined notes)
    Thanks,
    Gireesam