Req-tabs for enna solla poogirai

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BASH LULU, Dec 27, 2013.

1. BASH LULU

BASH LULU Member

hello all.. some body post the tabs for this lovely song... "enna solla pogiraai"

2. rr4303

rr4303 New Member

chord r lead

3. BASH LULU

BASH LULU Member

lead gi...

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

No doubt the song is too good. It has to be due to ARR + Shankar Mahadevan (SM) combination.

This duo can do wonders whenever they join……

The song is difficult in guitar for two reasons:
    1. SM’s way of singing – Moving between middle and high octaves frequently & also making high jumps within an octave
    2. More gamakam (semi-tone) oriented song – it is difficult to play several words due to multiple notes

I also get the following variation. This duo can experiment such variations and is capable of doing.

The melody goes by and large in Keeravani raga notes, which is a minor scale raga.

But the song is in E Major – that is what I could get…………

You can try chords (if someone can post) – I do not see too much chords – only 4 or 5

You can try the song in the following tab positions (in High E – thinner most string)
    E—0—2—3—5—7—8—11—12—14--------------------------E (Keeravani in E string – Please note down)

The song starts like “Ellai Endru Solla” ……….. E---0—3-----0—5-----5—5----------E

Hope this is clear………………………. Sathya

5. BASH LULU

BASH LULU Member

wow!! how soft to hear... bt how hard to play.. evlo matter iruku indha paatula..

6. BASH LULU

BASH LULU Member

thank you satya na..