REQ: tabs for 1992 world tour version of theme from godfather

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by DrSaurabh, Oct 12, 2004.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

2. nitinsw

nitinsw the unforgiven

i dont know bout the slash version, but have the tabs for the original version. will
    they suffice??

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i have the tabs for the original versin.....i wanted the tabs for the intro he plays before he goes into the theme ....and the thing he plays after that....

4. kaiser

kaiser Bored

what he does is improvise......in C minor. n i doubt ull ever get the tabs for that on IGT....

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

not too sure......but any case.now that i havve the dvd...am gonna try to tab that.......but if u guys have it or have found em.......please post em

6. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

@kaiser, do not underestimate IGT members ability ok?
    @saurabh, not very tough that is...i'll b working on it some time soon..(i'm planning to play that in my college) but no time rite now..just got this sunday with still lots of work to do..

7. kaiser

kaiser Bored

haha.....aight aight!

but then lets see who comes up with tabs for this song!

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@6string..really dont mind it if u post em b4 i do... :)..as long as i can play it....
    i tried playin the DVD at 1/2 speed dint help much......but dont have much time to think if it helped much anyways..so .........will do it sometime next week mebbe

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@disturbed...that is the theme alright...but am lookin for the improvisation and the intro to it he played in the concert
    @kaiser...the improv is in D minor

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Oh right, hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck.

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Man ..i cnat beleive nobody came upt with the tabs for thsi...yo...people out there...come up with something...
    jay man..ur my hope

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

290 f*ckin viewws and just 11 replies............???/ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: