req. strumming pattern of dil harey by atif

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ayad, Aug 6, 2005.

1. ayad

ayad New Member

hey guyz can anyone of you plz send me the strumming pattern of dil harey by atif i tried to listen to the song carefully but still i failed to get the strumming pattern of dil harey.plzzzz can anyone give me :help:

2. ayad

ayad New Member

common man i know there are thousands of you who know the strumming pattern of dil harey and if you know plz submit it in this thread

3. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

rakhesh posted his audio file in the thread...check that out!

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey O.G can u figure out the exact thread of that post??? will be thankfull!!!

5. ayad

ayad New Member

o.g i heard his audio file but still i failed get the strumming pattern. thats why i need it written.plzzzzzzzzz

6. Orange Guitar

okie...intro is like this U D U...and then he adds some mutes (u can figure it out)...then all of the song is on Aadat's strumming pattern....!!!!

7. ayad

ayad New Member

og one more thing i dont know addats srrumming pattern

8. sam_guitar

sam_guitar New Member

yaar ayad listen
    intro is
    hold G and the Down a bit gap and then strum up down up down G muted ....
    okay and in song
    D/udud per chord
    / means a gap a bit gap ./... its a struming pattern try it

9. Orange Guitar

listen to song....in slow motion....u'll get aadat strumming pattern!!! it got mutes!

10. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

yaar strumming pattern toh figure out kerna koi difficult kaam nahi i listen to the song one time nd i get that .........there is no problem...........