REQ: Strings Anjaane Leads

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by slipknot_555, Sep 5, 2006.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

as the title reads..umm need the solo tabs of strings anjanne..there r 2 leads in the song .1st 1:40 n 2nd 2.51....m not gettin the last part of it :annoyed:

2. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Just gimmie somemo' time!!

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

The tabs are there on their website, but you need to get the timing right.

4. limaj_daas

E ---------------------6-5-----------------------------
    B -------------------3---------------------------------
    G -7p5-5h7p5h7-----3-------------------3-2-3-2-/12-10~-
    D -------------8~\-------------------------------------
    A -----------------------------------------------------
    E --------------------------1-3-1-5-3\-----------------

Rlly Fast Part--------------------------------------
    E -11-10----------------------------------------------------------------------
    B -------11------------------------------11----------------------13h15h17-18~-
    G ----------10------------------------10----------------14h15h16--------------
    D -------------13-12------------12h13-------------13h15-----------------------
    A -------------------13---12h13-------------13h15-----------------------------
    E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok this is teh first solo...

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey limaj.. m not gettin the strat of it.... i guess it weirdo pull of or sumthing... i told u whn u were online n i assumed u heard tht part i was playin..

6. limaj_daas

ok first u pull from 7 to 5... then wait a small second... then do a trill with 7 and 5.