Req song tabs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by theguitaristofm, Sep 30, 2004.

1. hey guys u havent heard the song jeene ke ishare from phir milenger :rockon: . well if yes WHERE R THE TABS?????????? :mad:
    hey plzzzzzzzz someone give me the tabs :nw: i simply adore this song the film also was good :rule: THNX

2. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Pls take care to mention the name of the movie or the song in the title of request..

3. ok but where r the tabs

4. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

theres the starting intro tabs of this song in this site... just search and u wil get them ... but the further part is the one i m looking forward to.. no1 has been able to tab it out yet.. hope some1 gets them early..

5. the intro part is good but wat abt the rest of the song?????????

6. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

yeh thats true.. even i wanted it.. no1 has yet been able to tab it out.. have to wait for some1 to tab it.. lets hope it is done fast... come on ppl help us... :eek:

7. manu5207

manu5207 New Member

hey guys I am a biginner & I have bought a new Spanish guitar. What different Acoustic & Spanish Guitar. How to play Sturmming pattern in Spanish. its play only finger or pluck.
    I play guitar with pluck, that is right or wrong ? Any one can help me about this.

8. hey buddy learn the tips abt guitar playing by browsing in the forum ok enjoy i think its a good site in fact very good.....