Req : Samina by Salman Ahmed (for 30,000 points)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by aeg0, Mar 20, 2006.

1. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

If anyone can tab out this instrumental I will give them 30,000 points. Right now I cant check my balance so I cant say for sure. Even if you tab out parts of the song, you will still get points. This is a good test for all pro tabbers out there.

2. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

hi buddy just tell me frm where i can get this song....................

3. Tazz

Tazz New Member

besides , does any site got an audio for it ...... except the early ptv progamming used to show ......

4. junoonist

junoonist New Member

there is no song like dat by Salman Ahmad !
    this guy is just making fool u guyz.....!

5. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

^ yup...thats wt i am doing.

that track im talking about is from vital signs' first album. try to get it and listen to it. and try tabbing it too..

6. Tazz

Tazz New Member

well actually,sALman did an instrumental back in vital signs days , but that wasnt a part of VS ......see the instrumental was for his wife SAMEENa ,(there's the connection) i rem the vdo , it was more like a bootleg ... maybe 15 17 yrs ago ............

7. shak

shak Harrr!

thats a brilliant song .. i have tabbed all aamir zakis but still when it comes to this piece .. even i fail ..
    .. technically i think its the best song that i have heard comin from pak ..

8. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah forgot to mention i can do the chorus part and a bit of solo . (before it goes over my head)

9. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

he shak if u know zaki's all song tabs, so wht is the last solo part of you need that fire which u post incomplete and also the rest of solo of not quite maniac.

10. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

:shock:

well then what are you waiting for?

11. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

yeah i got the song ....nd this song is too much hard to figure i need a time more than a week to figure it out ...guys u can download this song from this link [------]

Edit: dont post links.. rizaaj

12. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

i'll be waiting for ur tabs...and shahrukh's too.

13. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Hmm... I tried to figure out the rhythms of this piece. It doesn't sound 100 percent correct cuz the real thing is played on some other instrument but here's wut i figured out:

e -------------------3-----
    B -------5-----------------
    G ---2-4---4-2---2-4---4-2-
    D -2-----------2-----------
    A -------------------------
    E -------------------------