Req: Piano teacher in mumbai

Discussion in 'Find a Guitar Teacher or Classes' started by thelastm, Jun 30, 2014.

1. thelastm

thelastm New Member

I am looking for a good piano teacher in Andheri West. I can stretch up to Bandra, if the class can be done on a Sunday. By a 'good teacher', I just mean someone who isn't entirely hell-bent on teaching from a book, a teacher who apart from showing the right technique, teaches you some fun stuff to play around and experiment, too. I used to learn the guitar from Crosby Fernandes in 4 Bungalows and I'm honestly looking for a similar teacher for the piano. An institute will also do.

I did try going to Theme Piano World. It's a great place and they do teach well, but honestly it gets a little too dry to keep playing pieces off the book they provide. I'd also like to learn a few popular songs,etc. too you know. After about two months of playing I felt like I still barely knew anything.

2. Happiness

Happiness New Member

Req Piano teacher in mumbai

Seth takes piano from Plano Parks and Leisure but classes filled up too fast this time. Looking for teacher in North Dallas/Plano/Frisco.