REQ: phir teri kahani yaad aaye

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by zhahme00, Aug 31, 2005.

1. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

the song is from a mahesh bhaat film that came out in the early 90s with Rahul Roy and Puja Bhaat in it. i like this song a lot.. could someone please post the chords to it? thanks.

2. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

come on guys and gals.... surely u remember this one!! puja bhatt was stunning in the movie (don't recal how her acting was but she looked amazing nonetheless) and rahul roy w/ his refined look and cool haircut won the hearts of many teenage girls.. remember the movie and the song??

i would really really really (i can't stress that enough) appreciate ur help!!

3. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

umm there were a lot of nice songs in this movie -- but cant recall the song 'phir teri kahani yaad aaye' -- can you post the lyrics ...and then I'll give a try??

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

5. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

most of the song in the movie use F#m , E and A...try them

6. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

My apologies for messing up the name and causing untold confusion! :-D The name of the song is "Tere Dar Par Sanam." Rahul Roy sings it sitting by a campfire or maybe it was when he had Puja Bhatt in the head...which was pretty much all the time in the movie.. don't remember. Damn fine song nonetheless. I know it really really helps when the requester types up the lyrics to the song he's requesting but my hindi is pretty rotten and half of what i'll type will not make any sense. Again, thx "amit82cse" for your reply.

7. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

was it "tere dar par sanam" or "baadlon main chup raha hain" ?

8. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

indeed, the song in question is "Tere Dar Par Sanam."