Req:Pakistan's National Anthem

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by timberwolf224, Jan 7, 2005.

1. timberwolf224

timberwolf224 New Member

hey guys I am new here can any1 plz plz post the tabs for Pak sir zameen kinda easy tabs plzz i need them thanx and bye

2. Taifi

Taifi New Member

hey timberwolf(looks like ur a fan of minnesota timberwolves, me 2) i think the tabs are already posted. search for them

3. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

------------------------|-----------------------|-----------------------------------------
    ----------------7-------|--10-----7-------------|------------------7--9--10--9--7---------
    ----------7--9-----7--9-|------9-----7----------|------------7--9------------------9--7---
    --7--11-----------------|----------------11--9--|--9--11--9------------------------------9
    ------------------------|-----------------------|-----------------------------------------

------------------------|-----------------------------|--9--10--12--14--15--18--9-----------------------
    ------------------------|--10--12--15--14--12--9--10--|--------------------------------------------------
    --9--7--6--7--6---------|-----------------------------|------------------------------------------
    -----------------9--7---|-----------------------------|---------------------------------------
    ------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------------------
    ------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------|-----
    --14--15--19--21--22--21--19--21--18--19--|-----

----------------7-------|--10-----7-------------|------------------7--9--10--9--7---------
    ----------7--9-----7--9-|------9-----7----------|------------7--9------------------9--7---
    --7--11-----------------|----------------11--9--|--9--11--9------------------------------9

------------------------|-----
    --9--7--6--7--6---------|-----
    -----------------9--7---|-----

you can copy and paste them in note pad or word pard for correct viewing
    these r not my own...but they r good
    so enjoy
    YOUSUF

4. hehaa

hehaa New Member

attention: mr Yousuf_guitar~~~ its illegal to stell some1 else tabs and post them by your name, the tabs has been posted previously, and if you are very much found of posting some1 else tabs then just put the orignal tabber name.

i hope you can understand

5. shak

shak Harrr!

i think he does mentions that these tabs are not his own!!....and i don't think that it is ILLEGAL to post others tabs with your own name...i think its just morally wrong..so no hard feelinigs...yusuf made it clear that these are not his and thats enuff!

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well Shahruck is right...........