REQ : Mukesh / Susheela Raman - Ye Mera Dewaanapan hai

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by blue_sea687, Nov 26, 2011.

1. blue_sea687

blue_sea687 New Member

Hi Guys,

This is originally a really old songs, frm a 1958 movie and Susheela Raman also sang it in the movie "The Namesake".. Really romantic and cool song to hear and play. She also performed it in MTV unplugged.

Here is the video.
    MTV Unplugged: Episode 5 - Susheela Raman - Yeh Mera Deewanapan [HD] - YouTube

Would request you guys to please provide guitar chords for it. Would be really thankfull.

2. blue_sea687

blue_sea687 New Member

Heloooooo... Is anyone gonna reply to this or is it going to die like many other request that people have posted but didnt get an answer... Where are all the talented GUITARISTS.. ?????????

3. raga2303

raga2303 Member

Try this in G.. may be something /G/C/D/G

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

to be frank am totally miffed by the attitude of so called pros here..coz i am starting to doubt.. many expert members dont even bother to take a look at the requests i guess..thats y many go answered.ask me how many of mine are just lying dead..that too the requests are for the songs that are not there in IGT..i mean isnt IGT supposed to be the one stop destination for all the chords n tabs?..however there is @roentgen who is one very active expert and is kind enough to help learners like me ..

5. raga2303

raga2303 Member

Komal.. I understand your frustration but one thing which we all need to remember that no one is born as a perfect guitarist. or expert guitarist.. you become expert by doing & trying things.... I posted some suggestion for this song but apparently no one has tried .... and for sure no one has responded..
    i have been spoon fed by this forum for several years but now I try to be on my own..... and I suggest all of you to do the same.. Experiment your self and post your results.. Use this forum to discuss and learn.. Wot say...

6. johncenaice

johncenaice New Member

check this out

D E
    Dil se tujhko bedilee hai

A D
    mujhko hai dil ka ghuroor

E A
    tu na pehchaane to hai yeh

D A
    teri nazaro ka kusoor

F# Bm
    yeh mera diwanapan hai

F# Bm
    ya mohabbat ka suroor

E F#
    tu na pehchane to hai yeh

G#m / E D
    teri nazaro ka kusoor

F# Bm
    yeh mera diwanapan hai....

D E
    dil ko teri hi tamanna

A F#
    dil ko hai tujhse hai pyaar

E A
    chahe tu aaye na aaye

D A
    hum karenge intezaar

F# Bm
    yeh mera diwanapan hai..

7. raga2303

raga2303 Member

@blue_sea - sad to see you so much frustrated.

@johncenaice... your chords are really appreciated.. Scale looks perfect.. Chords sounds well in intro but not too sure about the sign..
    I think it should be again in D
    D A
    yeh mera diwanapan hai

D A
    ya mohabbat ka suroor

E D
    tu na pehchane to hai yeh

A D
    teri nazaro ka kusoor

I will play with song once and then confirm back..

8. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

9. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Don't be frustrated when others don't post chords... not their job, this is not a paid for service. Be frustrated on your disability to put in time and effort to figure it out on your own. And, use it to your advantage.

Super-Admin likes this.