rEQ: mOZART gREENSLEEVES TABS

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by aysh, Apr 17, 2005.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ne1 who can tab it fully (thats something). i didnt find proper tabs on the net . i'll reward suitably

2. varx

varx New Member

Here's how I play the first line ... (Will post the rest soon .....Its a little too late tonite .... no patience right now)

You could either play just the melody as below:
    Code:
    e-------------0---1---0-----------------------------------------------------
    B-----1---3---------------3---0-----------0---1-------------------0---------
    G-2-------------------------------0---2-----------2---2---1---2-------1-----
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------2-
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or add some embellishments with chords as below:

Code:
    e-----0-------0---1---0-----------0-----------0-----------0-----------------
    B-----1---3-------3-------3---0---0-------0---1-----------0-------0---------
    G-2---2-----------2---------------0---2-------2---2---2---1---2---1---1-----
    D-----2-----------0---------------2-----------2---2-------2-------2-------2-
    A-----0---------------------------2-----------0---0-------2-----------------
    E---------------------------------0-----------------------0-----------------
          Am          Dm              Em          Am  Am      E       E

Make the specific note in the chord ring ....

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

good job!.i wish igtians could also post some of this conventional music's tabs...m gonna start a thread for that..now!!

tahda!

4. aysh

varx, is this ur own work . i listend to the song and am SURE that the original scale starts on the 5th fret ( G string ) and the rest of the notes follow the scale . and also wherever i looked for 'em on the net, they start with the 2nd fret :confused:
    ur tabs pretty much match the starting rhythm of the song but they arent perfect. and plz post the rest ov it soon :bye:

5. varx

varx New Member

like I said this is how I play it. I don't have the original version, or for that matter any other version. This is a fairly simple tune taught to most beginners without having to run your fingers up and down the fretboard. If you insist on getting the scale right, you can use a capo on the 3rd and use the same tabs. Also, you don't always have to be perfect. Its more fun experiementing and adding frills of your own. Will post the rest soon.

6. aysh

hmmm. u might be right

7. varx

varx New Member

Here is the complete tab:

Note: you could either play just the melody indicated by notes within simple brackets ( ), or you could play the melody with a bass note indicated by square brackets [ ] , or play the chord itself.
    enjoy!

Code:
    e-------0--------(0)--(1)--(0)---3---------3--------------0-----------------------0-------------
    B------(1)--(3)---1-------------(3)--(0)---0--------(0)--(1)---------------------(0)------------
    G-(2)---2---------0--------------0--------(0)--(2)--------2--(2)--(2)--(1)--(2)---1---(1)-------
    D-------2---------2--------------0---------0--------------2-----------------------2--------(2)--
    A------[0]-------[3]-------------2---------2-------------[0]----------------------2-------------
    E-------------------------------[3]-------[3]------------------------------------[0]------------
           Am         C              G         G              Am                      E

e-------0--------(0)--(1)--(0)---3---------3--------------0-------------------2---------------
    B------(1)--(3)---1-------------(3)--(0)---0--------(0)--(1)--(0)-------------4---------------
    G-(2)---2---------0--------------0--------(0)--(2)--------2--------(2)--(1)---2---(1)--(2)----
    D-------2---------2--------------0---------0--------------2------------------(4)--------------
    A------[0]-------[3]-------------2---------2-------------[0]-----------------[2]--------------
    E-------------------------------[3]-------[3]-------------------------------------------------
            Am        C              G         G              Am                  B7

e-(3)--(3)--(2)--(0)---3---------3--------------0------------------------0--------------------
    B--0----0-------------(3)--(0)---0--------(0)--(1)----------------------(0)-------------------
    G--0----0--------------0--------(0)--(2)--------2---(2)--(2)--(1)--(2)---1---(1)--------------
    D--0----0--------------0---------0--------------2------------------------2---------(2)--------
    A--2----2--------------2---------2-------------[0]-----------------------2--------------------
    E-[3]--[3]------------[3]-------[3]-------------------------------------[0]-------------------
       G    G              G         G              Am                       E

e-(3)--(3)--(2)--(0)---3---------3--------------0-------------------2-------------------------
    B--0----0-------------(3)--(0)---0--------(0)--(1)--(0)-------------4-------------------------
    G--0----0--------------0--------(0)--(2)--------2--------(2)--(1)---2---(1)--(2)--------------
    D--0----0--------------0---------0--------------2------------------(4)------------------------
    A--2----2--------------2---------2-------------[0]-----------------[2]------------------------
    E-[3]--[3]------------[3]-------[3]-----------------------------------------------------------
       G    G              G         G              Am                  B7

PS : please point out mistakes and / or corrections if any.

8. seriousvivek

seriousvivek New Member

gud job yaar

9. PheOn!X

PheOn!X New Member

Hey Buddy Plz han! If u can Submit Mozart 40 tabs also so I will be very thankful to u. PLZ BUDDY.