REQ: Memories - Top Gun

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mudgalbharat, Aug 21, 2004.

1. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Hi all

I requested this earlier on as well, but for some reason it was confused with the TopGun Anthem ( Theme ) which is played while the aircrafts are flying...

However, the one I want ( need ) is called MEMORIES ( again by Harold Faltermayer ) and is played in the emotional sequences of the movie...mostly after Maverick's partner dies ( Goose, was he? ). If anyone could get it, would be a great help.

regards

Bharat Mudgal

2. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

try this and let me know

first line
    -0-7-7-5-4-5-4-2-2-0-2-4-2-4-5-4-0-4-2-2------
    second
    repeat the above
    third[goes on a higher scale]
    -3-10-10-8-7-8-7-5-5-3-5-7-5-7-8-7-3-7-5-5

3. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

This one is the Top Gun Anthem and NOT Memories :)

anyways..thanks.

4. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

oh sorry to disappoint you. i haven't seen the movie

5. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

top gun rocks .. .

6. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

i dont think the scale changesbut rather it goes i think around half an octave higher...what do u think????...also listen to the version by Joe Satriani (i dont know if he did the version for the movie also) but the lead has lot of variation and its really awesome...good job..

7. r7eklavya

r7eklavya New Member

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |---6--5-3-1---------------17-15-13--11--10-10--8-6---6-------12--12--10-8-|
    |-2-----------3-3--2-3--12--------------------------2----9-8---------------|

|-11-11-9-9-8--9-11-12--14-16-7---9--11--12-12---14--16--7---9--11--12--12-|

|---6--5-3-1---------------17--13--11--10-10--8-6-----6-------12--12--10-8-|
    |-2-----------3-3-2-3---12--------------------------2----9-8---------------|

|-11-11-9-9-8----9--11--12-12--11-11--9-9--8-8--6-8------------------------|

|---6--5-3-1---------------17-15-13--11--10-10--8-6---6-------12--12--10-8-|
    |-2-----------3-3--2-3--12--------------------------2----9-8---------------|

|------------------------------------------------------|
    |-11-11-9-9-8-----9--11--12--14-16-7-----9--11--12--12-|