REQ: Kishore Kumar - Ina Mina Dika

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ygokazuki, Jun 14, 2005.

1. ygokazuki

ygokazuki New Member

Really need a tab for this for father's day...thanks in advance.

2. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

Ina Mina Dika - Intro Tabs

The song is originally in the key of Bb (i think, becase we always play it on stage in that key)

But I have tabbed it in A for your ease

THIS IS THE INTRO PART

E --5----------------------|--5-------------------|--5----------------------|--5--------------------|
    A ----4--5--6--7----7---|----4--5--6--7---7--|------4--5--6--7----7--|----4--5--6--7---7---|
    D -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
    G -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
    B -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
    E -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|

E -------------------------|-----------------------|--5----------------------|--5--------------------|
    A --5----------------------|--5-------------------|------4--5--6--7----7--|----4--5--6--7---7---|
    D ----4--5--6--7----7---|----4--5--6--7---7--|--------------------------|------------------------|
    G -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
    B -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
    E -------------------------|-----------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|

THATS ABOUT IT

and the song need not be tabbed
    the whole mukhda of "ina mina dika .........rola rika" is just the A note!!!!!
    and then "ram pam posh ram pam posh" is "A A C# C# C# A A"

Instead of playing tabs of the song
    i suggest you play the intro as i have tabbed it and then sing the song.
    Throughout the song just keep playing the A MAJOR CHORD !!!!!

(Advanced players note that the Antras have D and E chords and 7ths )

3. Dj-babu

Dj-babu New Member

what do mean by key of A nd Bb?????

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

Dj-Babu
    It means that the song is in A Major
    If you start learning chords and start working on songs, you will understand this better

cheers :)

5. ygokazuki

ygokazuki New Member

Thanks...but I can't sing. I'm doing this for Dad's day, and I wanted the whole tab. Or, can you give me the notes to the solos and vocal melody? I only have 2 days!!

6. ygokazuki

ygokazuki New Member

...Please?

7. ygokazuki

ygokazuki New Member

Prod. :help: