Req: Khushee

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pakijawan, Jan 22, 2006.

1. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

Asalamalaykum and hi all

i wanted to regest a school KHUSHEE ,which is kinda of new,guitard by the old memeber of Aaroh and the song is awsome in my view,so listen to it,most likly at [SNIP],and please can anyone make the chords of it are the tabs most likley becuase the song has lots of notes in it,thanx in advance :)

2. Num!

Num! New Member

hey thats nabeel nihal ;)....i love him.... www.nabeelnihal.com yaar i want the chords to0o0o of khuseee plzzz do something friends...plzzz

3. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

heard the song and i know it's a great song.. will tab the song ASAP .. as mera guitar abhi mere paas nahin hain..

will do that soon .. but not gonna tab the solo though..

4. Num!

Num! New Member

lolz...no pro!.. bass chords bata doo ..solo phir kabhi :p...

5. knight_guitar

O.k guys after a little break i'm posting again for a request, i'm unable to figure out the correct scale but i think it's "A" anyways the chords goes like this

Hope u gonna like this little effort of mine

A............................F.......................
    Aye khushee .... ... Tu aaye na ayee

A...................F......................
    Kya paata ... kaal hum nahin....

A......................F...............................................A........
    Aye zindagi . .. tu hi bata humne chaahi kab khushee

........F..........
    Yeh khushee...

Dm.............Bb.............C........A... (u can remove "C" here, if u want)
    Yaadon ki raakh...... Udne laagi....
    Dm...............Bb...........C.........A...
    Dekho yeh raat ...... Dhalne laagi..

These are chords progression (and this is my version) i hope u gonna like it.. comments and suggestion welcome

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well shd i ply on barre or open..............its sound good on barre

7. knight_guitar

play whichever way u like .. although it's not the correct scale.. cause.. i'm still pretty confuse.. these are just sterotype chords i just tabbed with the lead i did for this song.. so i won't say a great work i did here..