Req: kaho na kaho and bheege hont tere

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Loverboy, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Loverboy

Loverboy New Member

hello friends,
    can anyone please send me the chords of these two lovely songs from murder. please! i did tried to search it in this site i found both of these songs also. but none of them is sounding ok on guitar. required help.sos!
    love :mad:

2. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey man i'm the one who has submitted chords for both the song and i believe they almost accurate.Its really embarassing for me to tell ppl again and again to tune their guitars on E scale using a keyboard also get the strumming right.I play these chords along with the mp3 but i hav no probs neither the ppl listen me playing.
    If u come to me i'll make u say that the chords are correct but i cant help it if u do not wish to try correctly.
    Before getting the chords i take out the tabs of the song and then accordingly i find the chords.I dont like to submit the tabs more often.Here i'm posting the chords again.

Tuning scale(E)

1>Kaho na kaho

Kaho na kaho ye aankhe bolti hai ............
    Cm--------------------------------------------Cm
    mohobabat ke safar mein ek sahara hai
    --------------Bb--------------------------------
    wafa ke chahto ka ye najara hai
    ------------------G#-------Cm

The arabic part also goes into Cm--Bb--G#--Cm

2)
    Bheege hoth tere pyasa dil mera
    D-------C----D------C-------D
    lage abr saa..aaa muze tan tera
    D----C----D--G--D-----C----D

(Second line is same only i dont remember lyrics)

Kabhi mere saaa..aath koi raat gujaaa..aar
    Em---------D------C--Em-------C------D
    tuze subaha tak maaaai karu pyaa..aaar
    Em---------D----C---G-Em--D-----C

The HO HO goes like
    (D-------C----D------C-------D)
    (D----C----D--G--D-----C----D)

3. Loverboy

Loverboy New Member

hey rohan,
    thanks for the help, but i'm sorry to say i'm not satisfied playing these chords. and u know wat saying again n again to tune guitar according to e scale, creates a bad impression. it is very basic thing of guitar. it sounds like a dumbo, who doesnt knows 'g' of guitar. so please dont ask it next time. and man try accept the good things as well as the bad things in your life. you are not god. we are human beings we are made to make mistakes. hope u can understand. ne ways thanks once again for ur response. if u can improve it then pz share it with me also.
    love

4. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey man i'm very sporting to accept criticism,but no one is coming up with corrections for me.I dont like that.If i work and some one tells me that all u hav been doing is wrong not even close then i demand explaination which i havnt been getting.
    And oh no! i am no god wat made u think so.God wudnt hav asked u corrections.

5. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

PLEASE CHECK MY INDIVIDUAL POSTS ON THE SAME
    FOR THE RIGHT CHORDS OF
    KAHO NA KAHO and BHEEGE HONTTH TERE

6. rusty

rusty New Member

hey friend i quite beginer can i have nots of old hindi song Ajeeb Dastan hai yeh