REQ: Junaid Jamshed's "ab hoga kia"

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rohailsak, Jan 29, 2005.

1. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

hey there

this is an amazing song i heard courtesy of sangeetradio.com called "ab hoga kia" by JJ, kindly can anyone helo me out with the chords
    it starts with c(m) ...
    thanks in advance

cheers
    khayal

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

What rubbish yarr! Do u really listen JJ???? Ne way I dont like that guy. That's not kool man. ;)

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^^then "what" is "kool man?".......@rohail...that is a good song..although not my kind..but my brother is tabbing it at the moment i'll ask him to put the tabs up when he is finished..(he is better at acoustics than me :) )

4. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

re: JJ

Thanx shahrukh! Ill be waiting for it and I appreciate it bud

Nadish,
    well i appreciate your honesty but I would rather not diss any musician lets not forget JJ is one of the founders of the Pop generation of Pakistan. For me he is like a mentor, but anyways thats my opinion.

cheers
    Khayal

5. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

well i personally say change ur music taste immediately .. :p: ..
    u dont like Junaid Jamshed???....ahh...i really really never saw any one dont liking him......i really miss him in the paki pop industry.(powerful vocals + melody)...HE is the best (undisputed)..
    regards..

6. Geek

Geek New Member

JJ is kickass, aitibar, terey liye and humtum. Anyone against his music need to check out aitibar's live version. I agree with Ijlal and rohail.

7. Ali

Ali New Member

J.J is all time favourite.