REQ: Jay Swami and Umar boy

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by salmanhanif, Dec 19, 2004.

1. salmanhanif

salmanhanif New Member

this is a special request and thanks to umar boy and jayaswami for helping me with the strumming and chords of ehsaas and yaqeen i would like jayswami and umarboy to keep up their good work and keep helping others with strumming and chords with the help of audio clips.

i would like to request the strumming and chords of DIL HARAY (JAL) ik din aayega (JAL) BHEEGI YAADEIN (atif) and Wo LAMHAY (acoustic) (JAL)

i will be very grateful...

THANKS TO JAYASWAMI AND UMARBOY they both have been an inspiration for me....

2. lucku

lucku New Member

hi guys i m new on this site
    i got the clips u guys asked for. i got it but i dont know how to send the audio clips through this site if you will let me know then its no problem for me to give so to you
    i have strumming and chords for ehsas ,yakeen,dil haarey, bheeggi yaadain but not for the woh lamhe
    thnx

3. framed

framed New Member

umm.well

basically to me, sturmming patterns never work.strumming is your own technique and your have to develop a good ear, listen to the song and while playing the chords, strumming patterns , you can develop 'em yourselves.and if the audio clips do help you, good enough.and yes, if you do need a woh lamhay pattern clip, you can pm me.

\m/

4. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

well said framed it is the only way u could learn we should not depend on spoon feeding

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@salman, it's all good and well to take help regarding strumming for a difficult song bro, but you know, you shouldnt get to depend on others helping you, you're never going to learn that way. Just try and figure it out, try a lot of times. If you still dont get it, you know who you can turn to:) Not me:p: Jayswami. Just my $0.02