req: intro of live version of hotel california

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jameshedfield, Mar 11, 2005.

1. jameshedfield

jameshedfield New Member

hi can any one plz post the tabs of the live version of hotel california i dont know it is some thing like this

e---9-8-9-----11-12--11-12/14--16
    please tell me if this is correct and wat is the rest of the part plz :nw:

2. 123_guitar

123_guitar New Member

hi, i thinks it accurate

E|-9----------------------9-----------|----------------------------|-5-------------------5-------------|
    B|-7----------------------7---3---5---|-7---7--8--7--5--7----7-----|-5-------5---3---2-----------------|
    G|-7---4---4--6-4-3---4---6-----------|----------------------------|-6---2---4---------------2---2--4--|
    D|-7----------------------7-----------|----------------------------|-7---------------7---4-------------|
    A|------------------------------------|----------------------------|-----------------------------------|
    E|------------------------------------|----------------------------|-----------------------------------|

E|-------------------------|-3-------------0-----------0-----------0--|----------0--------|
    B|-------------------------|-5----------0-----------0-----------0-----|-------0--------8--|
    G|-2-----------------------|-4-------0-----------2-----------4--------|----7--------9-----|
    D|-----4--2----------------|-2----2-----------4-----------5-----------|-9-----------------|
    A|-----------5--7----7-----|------------------------------------------|-------------------|
    E|-------------------------|------------------------------------------|-------------------|