REQ : Info About This Oldie

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SCORPIO, Sep 16, 2005.

1. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

^^^^^ i hav heard this song long time back....and again i heard it from Qazi 2day{Fame Gurukul} . It's really a beautiful song and i think it has got a lot of new remix versions of it both bengali and hindi.....neway the main purpose of this thread is to get some info about it.....whose song is it ??? which album/movie ??? and is it available newhere on the net ???

i dont remember the lyrics properly .....i think the Beng version starts wid " janina kothay tumi, hariye gele." neway i remember the tune and hav written down the notes for it......plz play it and let me know about nething u know about this song ........

E -7--5---|----4--4-----------5--4--------4-----|
    B -------7-|--7-------5--5--7--------5--7---7---|

E -7-5-7--10-10-9---7-5-7--10-10-9--|-7-5-7----10-10-9--|-7-5-7---10-10-9---7----|
    B ----------------------------------------|---------7------------|--------7-------------------|

i remember 1 more thing about this song.......in the middle of the Beng. version the lyrics go like this " Kothayyye ekhane, kothayye ekhane "
    and in the same part the Hindi version goes like this " Tu kahaan, main yahaan. "

so plz help me out......also it wud b a gr8 help if some1 posts the ntire lyrics of either the Hindi or Beng. version .......200 pts. for that !!!!!

PS --> also once u giv the lyrics i wil giv u the chords if some1 dose not post it by then ....... ;)

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Give the lyrics to SCORPIO..He's gonna post thizz song..:p:

3. SCORPIO

huh .....that was a typical example of a spam. :p: ....neway some1 plz post the lyrics.....also i dont even know the name of the song !! what is it neway ??? :think: providing the artist's name and the album name wud also be useful ......nik, stop spamming and tell us something sensible........ :annoyed:

4. hotobhaga

hotobhaga GraMMaR GoD :p:

Greatest R.D. Burman er gaan eta... Hindi version ta khub hit ekta gan... "Jaane jaan dhoondta phir raaha... hun tumhe raat din... mein yahan se wahan..." anyways...!

Chords:

Dm-----------G---------F-----G-------Dm
    jani na kothai tumi hariye gecho, aar pabo ki na
    A#----C----F-----C
    aami taai, khuji tomai,
    Dm----------C
    kothai... ekhane
    Dm----------C----Dm
    kothai... ekhane.

Dm-----------C------Dm----------C
    baare baare ami jelechi ashar baati
    Dm-----------A#---------C--------Dm
    fire geche koto je chand, kede shara raati.

eito ami abar eshechi tomar kache
    tomari shur, tomari gaan, amai ghire ache.

5. SCORPIO

@ hotobhaga - WHOA !! that was a nice one.. :rule: ....in my version i hav introduced a few minor changes ......i hav also reduced the scale by 2 semitones to Cm becoz Dm is a bit too high for my voice...... :)

Cm----G---F------A#---Cm-----F-------Cm---------------
    jaaani na kothai tumi hariye gecho, aar pabo ki na
    Cm----A#----D#-----A#----
    aamiiii taaiii, khujiiii tomai,
    Cm------D#---A#-
    kothai... ekhane
    Cm------D#----A#-
    kothai... ekhane.

Cm----------A#-----D#-----------A#----
    baare baare ami , jelechi ashar baati
    Cm---------G#------------A#---------Cm---
    fire geche, koto chand, kede shara raati.

bajiye dekho.....ar kemon hoyechhe bolo.
    ar ei jinishta gaanta-e bajano hoy....... :cool:

First hold A# on 1st str(E) and then play this....
    { Note : p=pull off ...means hammer and immediately let go of it }
    E -p8----p8----
    B -----8------8--
    release A# on 1st str.
    E -8--8--8---|
    B -8--8--8---|

Now hold A on 1st str.
    E -p6----p6---------
    B -----6------6------
    release A on 1st str.
    E -6--6--6--|
    B -6--6--6--|

For beginners instead of the above part play this .........
    E -8-6----8-6----8--8--8---
    B ------8------8--8--8--8--

E -6-5----6-5------6--6--6-----
    B ------6-------6---6--6--6----

Note : you hav to be real fast to make it sound original.......

PS : u can listen 2 the hindi version of this song from here....
    https://vorlon.cwru.edu/~jayen/IGT/Jaane Jaan.mp3

A req. to all ----> plz post the full lyrics of the song ...........

Thats all......... :dance: ....... :beer: ........ :rock:

6. nik_bokacheley

Gaan ta chest ta kore dekhbo..:eek::

7. SCORPIO

ok hotobhaga......kemon legechhe bolle na to ?????? .. :confused:

ar some1....plzz post the entire lyrics of this song......plz.... :annoyed:

8. hotobhaga

@SCORPIO... thik ache... same 'e to... je chord gulo enecho... shegulor temon kono proyojon ache bole mone hoi na...! .. aar i guess.. ami puro gan er lyric diyechi...!

9. SCORPIO

oh ! ami bhabtei pari ni je gaanta oto chhoto......jai hok thanx a lott.. :rule: ....ar amar mone hoy oi extra chords gulo thakle gaanta aro bhalo sonay.....oi mp3-tate oi sob kota chords achhe......... :beer:

10. nik_bokacheley

Bengali gaan ta paowa jabey??:eek::..Amake keu e-mail kore diss.!!:)

11. SCORPIO

^^^^^hmmm....i dont there really is a kindred spirit like that here in igt to post u that song.... every1 is a lazy bum ( including me )...;) ...neways , if i am wrong some1 plz post the beng version to me also...... ;)

12. nik_bokacheley

:eek::Hmm!! I don't need the song urgently. Or it is not that I need it and can't do without it. But, I'd appreciate if one could send me the mp3. Anyway, nothing urgent.

ChilLzz!!:cool:nIK!!

13. SCORPIO

ar hotobhaga , tomake ami promise kora 200 pts. dilam for the lyrics..... :beer:

14. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Ore hotobhaga, gaanta motey oto choto noy. :mad: :cen: Amar kache Hindita ache aar banglatao sunechi. Gaanta aro onek baro. :protest: :badmood:

15. SCORPIO

Jahttara !!!!! agey bolbe to ....... :mad: ......hotobhaga puro 200 pts. peye gelo..... :shock: .......but still 200pts. more for ne1 who gives me the entire lyrics......... :beer:

16. hotobhaga

well well well.... na jene aar na shune to boli ni kotha ta...!!!!!!!!! ..... jodio temoni hoi... so... u guys can write down the new bengali lyric of the song.... hindi te jothesto boro... bangla te kebol tinte para.... baki gulo cyclic.... ..... for u guyz kind information... i have the song and the original one .... jeta R. D. Burman ar Asha Bhonsle -er gaoaa...!!!

p.s. I dont have any headache of points...!

17. nik_bokacheley

Alright, guys there are several versions out .. And I guess HOTBHAGA has done his deed. ANd, he deserves his points.. Anyway, jodi kaaror kaache kono aalada version thake..Ba jodi gaan'ta aaro boro/onno rokom hoy..Then please post the lyrics..:)

We members contribute as much as we can. And, our efforts are like droplets. And, droplets make an ocean.:p:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

18. SCORPIO

:RollLol: :RollLol: ha ahaha haha ah ahe ehehe eh...!!!!!!!.......oh ma !! haste haste pet chhire jachhe!!!!!!!!.j-j-jj-jai hok, w-ww--well s-s-ss-aid........ :RollLol: :RollLol: !!!!!!

ar hotobhaga, i hav just heard that song once or twice on the FM.. :eek:: ...to ami bhul-o hote pari........jai hok i hav given u the promised 200 pts. and u really deserve it!!!!! :beer:

19. hotobhaga

Thanks Scorpio

20. nik_bokacheley

SCORPIO..Eto haaschis keno??:think:..Joto haasi toto kanna .. Bole gachen raam shorma..:p: