REQ: Info about John Denver's songs

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sushant_3k, Dec 1, 2004.

1. sushant_3k

sushant_3k New Member

Hi ppl.,

Can somebody tell me the site from where i can download John Denver's Songs ?

I can't use any P2P client in the office so pls. suggest some other alternative.

thanx

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Ever tried bittorrent?

[SNIP]

3. sushant_3k

sushant_3k New Member

Yes i have tried bit torrent.

But i can't use that in the office.

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Then how about buying the album?

5. sushant_3k

sushant_3k New Member

Awesome solution moderator.

---------------------------------------------

Music is like sex its best when its free.

6. esgallindeion

Haha... do i sense sarcasm? well... u can try online radio if u have net access... yahoo launch, as well...

or download at home or somewhr else, burn it in cd and take it to office...

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

John Denvers songs are easily available at Planet m.. In the form of cds..

8. sushant_3k

sushant_3k New Member

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

I think, i should burn CD at home, and take the songs to the office.
    That will be the best bet.

9. death_metal_fan

Yeah well, I believe in try before you buy. I sometimes like just one or two songs from an album especially if it's something other than metal. I believe completely in supporting artists you like but try before you buy is a must for me. I always download a record off the net first and if I like it enough I'll go down to the store and buy it.

I would also recommend stuff like the iTunes Music Store or MSN Music but I don't think those services are available in India yet. It's a very good alternative to purchasing a CD (especially if you only want 1 or 2 songs).

Just remember, if you don't support the music you love, you kill the music you love.

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Buy from ItUnes like DMF just said.. Dont Use P2P or BT and stuff.. Support Us Musicians..

11. esgallindeion

Well... dunno if all musicians agree with that, jay... From a Blind Guardian interview i read, they actually don't mind p2p sharing bcuz that their fame increases and more people know about them and may buy their CDs as opposed to fewer people knowing about them and not buying their CDs anyway... Another place I read only major labels (virgin etc...) get affected the most by the p2p sharing, rather than the bands themselves, although they are affected also...

12. death_metal_fan

That is true but not for the reason you may think. The reason is that whenever a large recording company signs on an underground/new band, the terms hardly pay anything to the band themselves. That's why recording companies say that it hurts them more than the artists, because the artists don't earn much anyway.

13. esgallindeion

Ya, I meant that... and so they don't get affected by album sales... I was keeping in mind european metal bands...