Req: I need the chords of Song MY TIME IS NOW BY JOHN CENA

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nirabagrawal, Nov 6, 2006.

1. nirabagrawal

nirabagrawal New Member

plz give me chords of song my time is now by John Cena

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Damn it was available at fretplay/mxtabs etc. But now they dont offer guitar tabs no more. Sheesh

3. guitar_player07

guitar_player07 New Member

here r the only tabs!!!!!

I just found the tabs:

My Time Is Now Tab by John Cena

The First part is played slow

E----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D---------15--13--10--9----------------15--13--10--9-------------------------|
    G----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The Second part is played 2 times and is kinda fast

A----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D------17--19--15--17-----------19--15--17-----------------------------------|
    G------------------------15--------------------------------------------------|
    B----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    www.WWE.com