Req: Hey Swarano Chandra Vhaa - by Pt. Abhisheki

Discussion in 'Marathi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by gk123, Mar 17, 2006.

1. gk123

gk123 Member

Dear Lodraji,

Ya Janmavar...chords R perfect. Could U plz post me the chords for "Hey swarano chandra vhaa" - Natyageet by Pt. Jeetendra Abhisheki.

Thx in advance.

2. lodhra

lodhra New Member

will surely try sir, but i would like to ask why are u requesting a natyageet which is out and out classical. Do u think a amateur like me can do justice to the great classical composition sung by someone as good as Pt abhisheki and how do u intend to sing it on the guitar. I will surely try the song but if i succeed i would defeinetly love to hear yur vocals with those chords. There are many melodious marathi songs out there which a mortal like me can try
    But anyways thanks for the interest in the forum and keeping the marathi flag going

I am not gettin the song can u pm me the link

3. gk123

gk123 Member

Dear Lodraji,
    Thanxs for UR reply.

Pl. do not call me Sir, There may be age difference between U&me " Na Umra Ki seema ho..Na janamo ka ho Bandhan" be my Friend. But fact is that I m learning from U. UR chords posted on this site helps me lot. UR gre8 & briliant Im not a professional guitarist. I love music, I play guitar for myself whenever I get Time or if Im tense. It gives me peace.

Though Im Goan I love marathi, I like to read Marathi poems and also love to write poems. Pl don't mind bcoz I'll be disturbing you again and again.

I m also don't hve the link for that song.

Regards,

4. lodhra

lodhra New Member

No man just keep on requesting. That keeps us going. I will surely try the song but the problem is that i am not getting the audio. U can request me another song if u want till i get this one