req help: wanna buy an ARIA guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rickkky_rich, Aug 22, 2006.

1. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

hey guys i wanna buy an ARIA guitar... can u plzz tell me the places in delhi where i'll get the genuine stuff... and plz tell me the prices (if anyone knows)
    it'll be a gr8 favour frm ur side...do reply
    CHOW!!!

2. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

you'll get aria guitars at new bharat music house at lajpat nagar, phase 1...its near onstage...they are the official distributors for aria...
    i recently got an aria xl dlx from them for 12.5 k.....you may check their site for the prices..just to get an idea...you'll get the guitars much cheaper though if you skip the bills..

3. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

ya, i got my ARIA acoustic from there as well. their lajpat nagar showroom is decent. i got mine for 9,500 rupees. Amar, the owner, is really nice . i called him before i went to India and he had this big collection ready for me. go there n u'll see the difference.

4. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

ya, i got my ARIA acoustic from there as well. their lajpat nagar showroom is decent. i got mine for 9,500 rupees. Amar, the owner, is really nice . i called him before i went to India and he had this big collection ready for me. go there n u'll see the difference.

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

6. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

hey guys thnx a ton for ur replies... can u plzz tell me whether the 24 fret model available in bharat music house?? coz i m plannin u buy that...i checked the website and it says that the price for this model is around 17k... will it be a fair deal???

7. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

they do have the aria mac series, the ones with 24 frets...the price at the shop is usually lower than the price quoted on the site..
    you might wanna check out the shop first hand....

8. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

thank you so very much!!!