REQ/HELP: Need Lead of few Bangla songs exchange of Rs.Tk.

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Mr.T, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

I need some leads of few Bangla songs, and I am ready to pay. Pls msg me private. I understand guitar tab.
    Per Bangla Song Lead: Rs. 100 / Tk. 100
    I could pay through paypal.
    Thanks

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^:shock:Why the hell will you pay for a TAB!!!!
    :) OFFF! If I could get some money! What are the song to be tabbed?????

3. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

cause i was asking for a lead for 'bhalobashi' by Mohiner ghoragulo and no one replied or helped me, thats why.
    anyway, i am mailing u the songs.
    thanks

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

That's very sad......
    Can you share the song ?????
    I will try to tabb it if possible.....

5. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Mr.T, I understand ur need for urgency, but paying to get tabs isn't the way to get tabs out here. If we can, we will. But u can't expect stuff on ur plate at short notice-- we r not full-time guitarists. Ur offer, at least the way I see it, is an insult to IGT-ians and it would be greatly appreciated if you refrain from such acts henceforth.

6. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@ Mr. T

Sir, this is a mainly a site of hobbyists, there are people of varying talents, there are absolute newbies and self proclaimed guitar gods too. now that the people here have understood the urgency of your request, they will surely help you. No response to your earlier posts most likely means that many haven't heard the song. that's all. please dont think about paying for tabs any more

@others

plz dont take this personally. rather, try to understand this man's plight and help him. let peace, tranquility and friendship prevail in the Bengali FOrum.

7. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Sorry guys if I offened u, i guess i did in someway. i am really sorry. i know how this forums runs. the reason i said money because i need 10-20 songs, and i don't expect anyone who will spend that much time for me. so i said if someone helped then i could pay. so pls try to understand, i am a music person, i might not play good. it was only a offer if someone interested to give me time, thats all. but i do respect everyone here.. and again i am really sorry.

8. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

It's ok. No bad blood. Post ur requests and we will all try. A few may already have been posted so u may want to search the forum thoroughly.

9. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Can u pls help me get the guitar tab of 'Bhalobashi' by Mohiner Ghoragulo pls. and if u can, that would be great too!

10. gm_bayzid

gm_bayzid New Member

Mr. T... tomar to mone hoe onek TAKA ache... he he... ami gorib manush... amake diba naki... lol... man you are tabs for money... nice... ha ha... really nice...

11. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Manusher taka thake na, taka banate hoy. and anyway, if u can give me the tabs, i will pay thats not a problem....hahahah...real funky!

12. gm_bayzid

gm_bayzid New Member

I can give you TABs of BD Band songs... if you want any... but you don't have to pay... just pray for me thats all... :beer: