req for addition of forum

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by sumit, Jul 29, 2004.

1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey :nw: :nw: :nw:
    well u can see that the hindi request forum always remains pack....i ve an idea to shorten the traffic in hindi req tabs forum by dividin the forum into two cataegories :
    one cataegory of only hindi films
    2nd of only hindi albums...

this would divide traffic of hindi forum drastically
    well....hope my idea! doesnt bores u :nw: :nw:

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

It does not bore us.. But it would only mean, A new forum, More moderation, More bandwidth, etc..

3. dhim

dhim New Member

It certainly is a good idea.

I also had a idea to have a classfields forum where in ads of music teachers in respective locations, musicians looking for bands to play in or bands looking for musicians .... can be posted.

Probably even if 30 % of my total feedback [till date] is taken into consideration and implemented IGT could be the next big thing on the Indian Music / Internet Business scene.

Regards,

DHiM

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@ Sumit, Jayanth is right that would mean more moderation, we already have our hands full.

@Dhim, I agree...some of your suggestion are very good and are planned to be under development soon.

Thank you both, for your feedback.

5. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

whatever u say neo...........well i feel n give my best opinions...........but from ur point of view u r right and from my view m right.........rest depends on u......

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Even if it didnt work out dont be discouraged, always keep the feedback coming. We appreciate your interest in IGT.

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Sumit :- We will do somthing to seperate the tabs probably but not create another forum for the reasons i told..

8. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

why not make a symbol specifying the thread is related to an album or that from a film.
    you don't have to make a new forum for that.

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I dont quite understand the concept you are suggesting. Can you provide us with an example?